Temptations! and personal Christmas Present

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was lucky enough to have a nice windfall in november so treated myself to a new mini car and its fabby well i cant take it with me and the bank interest is c**p so i am spending it and having a great xmas probably never happen again.

Isn't it just eh? You work hard, tuck away savings for your old age and just in case and the interest rates are dire!! And business interest savings rates are non existent. Eye watering at what your money doesn't make these days. I had a very unexpected inheritance earlier this year. Lovely but honestly the interest rates make you seriously consider blowing the lot.

Enjoy the mini!

My parents are in the same position, they are pensioners who aren't exactly living off the interest their hard earned savings is supposed to have given them (ah the joys of living in England), so they are 'treating' themselves (we will ignore the little matter of them spending MY inheritance (only joking obviously :)), so they are treating themselves to 'little luxuries' more than perhaps they would have done!
I say good luck to them, just remember this, it was their choice they had me, thus as 'responsible' parents they should look after me until the end :)

I've just ordered a 4 wheel cabin bag by Kipling from Vente-privee (thanks to the recommendation on this forum), as my Christmas present to me and then my husband said he'd buy it for me, so yesterday I bought myself a Cath Kidston bag.

Latest posts

Back