Temptations! and personal Christmas Present

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkrose26

Registered Shopper
For the first time I am seriously tempted by purchasing some tech from Q. The Addon speaker, which I know seems bizarre ordering sound through a TV (or in my case a tablet), but even I could notice the clarity of sound through my B.se (o) system. I am not trying to name drop or whatever their and I know that the aforementioned (B) is good, but as with anything that runs on rechargeable batteries the batteries are slowing dying, thus I am on the hunt. I know Abbey is an annoyance (akin to a fly buzzing in the ear), but she does possibly seem to know what she is talking about (OK have a ton of salt (to take pinches from) next to me), but as I say the clarity and the fact that it has won an award (checked on their website and it seems bona fida.

What are others temptations and personal personal Christmas Presents (after all we all know that the best Christmas present is the one that is self-bought!)

I figure that since I use it for several hours a day, 365 days of the year, and it will last (hopefully) for many years, it works out to be good value for money! And it is really, really beautiful!

I've been tempted by a few things such as the links TSV, L'Occitane TSV but so far I am resisting. I would like some sofa cushions restuffed and that would cost £75 at the upholsterers. Better way to spend the money as I sit on them every day.

I treated myself to a nice pair of sheepskin slippers from Celtic&Co, I ordered them Wednesday and they were delivered yesterday. I am not a high maintenance gal...:mysmilie_845:

You won't be disappointed, Kathy. I've used mine for years, day in, day out. I'm too mean to buy myself a Christmas present. I'd rather wait till the prices go down later in the year.

sadly i like nice things all the time but i am worth it as long as i am not in debt what the hell! life is too short

I treated myself to a nice pair of sheepskin slippers from Celtic&Co, I ordered them Wednesday and they were delivered yesterday. I am not a high maintenance gal...:mysmilie_845:

Love Celtic & Co. Not least because I'm Cornish so that's a huge thumbs up from me. Their Venetian slippers are just the best ever for me. I wear them all year round.

sadly i like nice things all the time but i am worth it as long as i am not in debt what the hell! life is too short
I agree Boffy if you have the money do it. Life's too short to dither. I would buy one in a heart beat if I had the spare cash but it's on the back burner for a while yet but it's near the top of the list for must have.

For the first time I am seriously tempted by purchasing some tech from Q. The Addon speaker, which I know seems bizarre ordering sound through a TV (or in my case a tablet), but even I could notice the clarity of sound through my B.se (o) system. I am not trying to name drop or whatever their and I know that the aforementioned (B) is good, but as with anything that runs on rechargeable batteries the batteries are slowing dying, thus I am on the hunt. I know Abbey is an annoyance (akin to a fly buzzing in the ear), but she does possibly seem to know what she is talking about (OK have a ton of salt (to take pinches from) next to me), but as I say the clarity and the fact that it has won an award (checked on their website and it seems bona fida.

What are others temptations and personal personal Christmas Presents (after all we all know that the best Christmas present is the one that is self-bought!)

If you search for SPEAKER on Q, it comes up with 54 items, including 3 different ADDON models.

Which one are you thinking about?

2 of them do not seem to have protective grilles over the speaker, a NO NO for me, too easy for someone to poke their fingers through them.

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but when I'm shopping for presents for other people more things for me seem to creep into the basket, whereever I'm shopping!

I've done anything I will be buying from Q (mainly L'Occitane sets with smaller items in them). My main purchase this year is my new washing machine. I've been lugging stuff down the laundrette for over a year now and enough's enough.

I just watched the video of the T3.

Abbi really has no technical knowledge at all.

Twice she said "it has no suppressed soundl" which is technically meaningless. She probably meant "compressed sound" such as used by Bose.

My main purchase this year is my new washing machine. I've been lugging stuff down the laundrette for over a year now and enough's enough.
Now that is a worthwhile treat. Think of all the time and hassle that will save over the coming years, it's paid for itself already.

I was lucky enough to have a nice windfall in november so treated myself to a new mini car and its fabby well i cant take it with me and the bank interest is c**p so i am spending it and having a great xmas probably never happen again.

Now that is a worthwhile treat. Think of all the time and hassle that will save over the coming years, it's paid for itself already.

It's true - I've been spending about £30 per month on laundry, plus the time. I'll still be going down the laundrette for towels, bedlinen and bedding... only for tumble drying the towels and bedlinen, but the full monty for bedding. I used to have a washer-dryer, but decided with my year-long laundrette experiment that it's literally only towels and bedlinen (and bedding) that gets tumbled. The laundrette machines are bigger and hotter so quicker than anything I could get for home use.

I bought a couple of pairs of those in different colours (assume you mean the ones you can wear as garden clogs?). Bought mine from a local factory shop, £5 a pair. I liked them so much I went back and bought another couple of pairs, so have clogs for life! I've found them brilliant, easy to slip on and off when you go out into the garden, and am still only on my first pair - they seem virtually indestructible.
I bought myself some plastic clogs from Lidl, set me back £4-99

mossie, so right, OH and I were talking about this today - interest rates are carp, might as well spend it. Enjoy your new car.
I was lucky enough to have a nice windfall in november so treated myself to a new mini car and its fabby well i cant take it with me and the bank interest is c**p so i am spending it and having a great xmas probably never happen again.

These

If you search for SPEAKER on Q, it comes up with 54 items, including 3 different ADDON models.

Which one are you thinking about?

2 of them do not seem to have protective grilles over the speaker, a NO NO for me, too easy for someone to poke their fingers through them.

The Addon T3 Speaker, apparently have recently won a WHAT HIFI 5 star award, so can't be that bad. Just seems to be strange that QVC are actually selling something potentially good and reasonably priced (considering their 'fruity' TSV's of late).

http://www.whathifi.com/audio-pro/addon-t3/review

Latest posts

Back