The Baking Boutique TSV 5/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Speaking of Kitchen Aid, has there ever been an Artisan TSV, does anyone know? I know they have had a TSV with the cheaper Classic, which is fine, but I wanted a colour other than white. If not, I wonder if they will?

nope and they dont plan to because they have kitchen aid web only items that are on easy pay and any Artisan items they have are in that section

nope and they dont plan to because they have kitchen aid web only items that are on easy pay and any Artisan items they have are in that section

Thank you very much. I think that's the first time you have given me some information which has saved me money!!

your welcome and dunno how they expect to sell a lot of them if they are web only ones

I think a few people would be very tempted by the Easy Pays though as the Artisan is over £400. Do "web only" items ever cross over and become TSVs in your experience?

Just wondering if anyone has any more information on this mixer please. I can not afford the big brand names but i do not want to pay out if this is a weak mixer. Thanks

Remember the last Cooks Essentials Stand Mixer? Terrible terrible reviews and it was eventually removed from the website. Doesn't inspire confidence.

Just wondering if anyone has any more information on this mixer please. I can not afford the big brand names but i do not want to pay out if this is a weak mixer. Thanks

I am looking into stand mixers at the moment, too. I wonder if this one would suit your budget at £85 (sadly no easypays)? Only it gets good reviews on the site (mostly 5 stars). Someone comments that it is noisy - but aren't they all? - and it may not have all the features you want, so have a read. As there is no detail about Friday's TSV up yet, I don't know what that's got that this hasn't, if anything.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006VS6G7G/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I am looking into stand mixers at the moment, too. I wonder if this one would suit your budget at £85 (sadly no easypays)? Only it gets good reviews on the site (mostly 5 stars). Someone comments that it is noisy - but aren't they all? - and it may not have all the features you want, so have a read. As there is no detail about Friday's TSV up yet, I don't know what that's got that this hasn't, if anything.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B006VS6G7G/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

PS There are other colours (eg black, silver) which are only £80, although I'm not sure they are the same model.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008820EY4/?tag=shoppingcom03-21

I agree. The girls in
work bring in these smallish ball things made of cake mixture, covered in chocolate or sprinkles, and they're on a long
stick. Sorry can't remember the name of them, but they're the latest thing now. Very yummy :cake:

Saw these on one of the shopping channels, sorry cant remember which one, from America!

Hope it's in easy pay. Hubby can buy it as my Xmas pressie!

At least you want one, I had a vacuum for my birthday years ago, got very excited seeing the large box, what could it be I wondered, needless to say the air was blue/purple when I unwrapped it!!

Cupcakes are over? Can someone purLEASE tell food Network UK.. flipping Cupcake Wars (and UK specials) ad nauseum!

Watching the TSV now. They seem not to mention the wattage of the motor.. more interested on how compact it is, and the funny angle things seem to be at.

It looks like something you would find on a market stall with "Dell boy" flogging.
Here today and gone tomorrow.
there are so many other reasonably priced stand mixers around these days that even if you can't run to a Kitchen Aid (like me) you can find a reasonable alternative for around the same price as the TSV.

look on amazon they have graet deals on mixers. i bought a kenwood chef titanium top spec for £230 not cheap but they cost around £550 new and ita a dream to use. if you are baking a lot its worth it and should last a lifetim

Latest posts

Back