The Butcher is Back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Who the hell wants to buy his crap in August or at any other time of year ?

Oh no. QVC just don't listen, do they? We've rung, we've emailed, we've written, we've boycotted them - all to no avail. I just don't have the time or the energy for a fight at the moment ... those poor animals - it upsets me so much :(

I only ever had a peach shawl from him with a frill around the edge. I then read on here and elsewhere about his vile trade and so i now switch him off.
I gave the shawl , which was brand new and very soft, to my babies (cats) it :keeps them warm and is one up on him

:D

Oh I am so glad you have told me that he is back on........I so very rarely read what's coming on ahead that I would usually miss this problem completely. I am so glad that you tell evryone he is coming on so that they can watch this man sell his products. And so that QVC can continue their businness relationship....yeah that's the one. He pays them to appear and no doubt QVC percentage of his turnover as well .....Got to be a lot of people he was missing, so it is really good of you all to tell the rest of us so that people will then know when to buy the clothes and thereby keep the partnership going. Thank you.

All publicility is good publicity and free publicity is even better to swell the coffers.

I was just thinking the other day that they'd seen sense and given him the boot because he had not been on for quite a while. I suppose this means he'll be on for a run now.
Awful awful man.

I was just thinking the other day that they'd seen sense and given him the boot because he had not been on for quite a while. I suppose this means he'll be on for a run now.
Awful awful man.
I thought and hoped that too, especially when I came across a lot of his rubbish in the clearance section.
But it seems he's still there then :bang:.

OH NO I just cannot believe that hes back. QVC obviously do not listen to their customers much do they?:mad:

Since this all came to light last year, I said I wouldn't buy from QVC again, and I haven't. I can honestly say that I haven't missed dealing with them, and found other places to spend my money.
:doggie:

Some people are ignorant to what Basso's company does. Some don't care. Some believe that they eat meat, wear leather so what is the difference in wearing fur? Some just want to look like celebrities. Every one is entitled to their opinion. Claiming a monotony on virtues and truth is tyranny. My friend told me to ring up as a t-caller and mention in any show (jewellery, fashion etc) what basso does. I do believe that enlighting people is key so that they can make an informed decision. However I don't think that approach is right though.

Latest posts

Back