The Charlie Bears Collection TSV Monday 14th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered a charlie bear for the very first time and am on wait list. It is sprout and am hoping it was not a one off and will be back in stock!:wait:

Hope so as I am a first timer with charlie bears. Heard a rumour that it was a one off for Xmas so keeping all crossed at the moment. He just looked so unusual which was why I fell for the banter!!

Sprout is lovely as he is sat on my bed next to Rodley and behind them is a lovely silver furry cushion and they did say he wont be back till this christmas if it sells out

Last edited:
Sprout is lovely and they did say he wont be back till this christmas if it sells out

Oh I wonder they have put me on wait list then?? I would guess then that I won't get sprout. Any other bears that are similar to sprout. Don't know what it was but just loved his look!

I got Sprout for my youngest son - as soon as he opened the box he squealed and gave him a kiss - he is really cute...it was the 1st Charlie Bear I've bought so can't wait for the TSV now:sun:

I ordered a charlie bear for the very first time and am on wait list. It is sprout and am hoping it was not a one off and will be back in stock!:wait:

If you email Charlie Bears direct via their website and ask them, they're very helpful indeed. In fact Charlie herself sent me a reply when I had a problem getting an Annie bear for my niece's christening (who is called Annie). It's worth doing if it's only to go on the website - it's animated and really cute.

I got Sprout for my youngest son - as soon as he opened the box he squealed and gave him a kiss - he is really cute...it was the 1st Charlie Bear I've bought so can't wait for the TSV now:sun:

I was hoping he was going to be my first too. Got some good advise to try direct so will give that a go!! GLad your son likes him.

The 2 Charlie Bears mentioned look very much like Troy and Tiana, so you may be right SCW x

It wasn't on the new items list.

thats because QVC never released the details on the web, so basically the only way to order it was over the phone as the last couple of times they have not allowed certain items to be ordered on the web and that was one of those items,

also the fact that i got all the details written down on my notes of every bear that has come on air means that its not a tsv or new item

Latest posts

Back