The Charlie Bears Collection TSV Monday 14th Feb

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some of the key rings would be nice as I find them almost impossible to get hold of.
Or a smaller bear......it's getting a bit crowded!

Some of the key rings would be nice as I find them almost impossible to get hold of.

Still after my my first one!!! Prices on the Q look good compared to some of the other sites!

Not sure if your allready aware but the keyrings have now been discontinued and i think recalled.

I don't think these will be the TSV, they are Tiana&Troy, that have allready been released and are in my collection allready. The TSV bears are usually QVC exclusives and these two are not.

Ah shame. They looked lovely. Had a look on the Q and everything seemed to be on waitlist.

Recalled?? Was there a problem with them?

I know the keyrings have definately stopped being produced, i seem to recall something about them being recalled too, or maybe stocks on orders allready placed by stockists being recalled. I'll double check the info Tommorrow so i'm absolutely getting it right. I don't think there was an actual problem with quality tho.

I've checked out the detail on the Charlie bears keyrings, My mistake, they are not being recalled but CB are "withdrawing production" of the keyrings. Apologies for my confusion.

That's a shame, I really wanted one.

Although it says they have been discontinued, it looks as though there are still some available on the Corfe Bears site at £7 each (unless I've gone mad :wink: )

Charlie Bears Collectable Jooles Bear

Have ordered a charlie bear not on waitlist! Spoke to QV and the are still trying to get stocks of sprout back in. So am looking forward to receiving my bear to see what I think before tsv goes to air! :grin:

Jooles has arrived

Oh he is so cute. Loooks much, much nicer than he does on screen. The photo really does not do him justice. Even my other half was saying 'ohh spooky he looks so real and was gingerly stroking his little head'!! Oh dear have Harris on order and I feel I shall have to wait until the witching hour to see what the TSV is :happy:

TSV Pricing??

Sorry peeps have to keep this thread live! We think it will be a range of 4 bears. Any inkling of the price point yet? Am wondering if I will have to wait until it airs or if I can sneak my order in early. Price point permitting of course!!

First of the 2 tsvs:

First we have Kitty priced at £27.50 plus £3.95 postage. Kitty is an 11inch soft brown plush bear tipped with white. He has a corded necklace with copper beads.

Secondly we have Shreddie prices at £31.50 plus £3.95 postage. He's made of medium pile plush fur with varying shades of brown and hints of blonde. His brown colouring is a combination of dark brown and reddish brown. He has some stitches for a worn appearance. Suede paw pads. He wears a black corded necklace and two antique silver toned metal bells of varying size. He's 5 times jointed and is 12 inches.

Latest posts

Back