The Cruise Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Im 36, these male presenters they talk as if they are about 75, so many stories and tales and ancedotes to regail us with, I mean bore us with.

To be honest l'd be terrified to buy a holiday from Bid :sweat: Buying a small non essential item is risky enough, let alone giving them the responsibility for your hard earned hols. I'd be worried when l turned up l'd be handed an oar and shown to a dingy! :giggle:

To be honest l'd be terrified to buy a holiday from Bid :sweat: Buying a small non essential item is risky enough, let alone giving them the responsibility for your hard earned hols. I'd be worried when l turned up l'd be handed an oar and shown to a dingy! :giggle:

You never know you might get lucky & end up with The Norovirus

Are the shows for the rest of the week for these cruises going to be the same repeat? People are going to switch over to other channels if that is the case.

Are the shows for the rest of the week for these cruises going to be the same repeat? People are going to switch over to other channels if that is the case.

Oh I don't know Greg, it's scheduled tomorrow during Caroline Lyndsay's show. I know what i'd rather watch, even if the video is for a completely different country to where the first cruise goes.

It's like an episode of the Love Boat.

Jeeez can you imagine if James Russell or Sally Flapjack bought the same holiday? I'd jump the facking ship just to get 10,000 miles away from them (and I'd still be able to hear Sally from that distance.

Yeah you could shove a ship in her gob and there still be room for one on top.

It's like an episode of the Love Boat.

Jeeez can you imagine if James Russell or Sally Flapjack bought the same holiday? I'd jump the facking ship just to get 10,000 miles away from them (and I'd still be able to hear Sally from that distance.

Love Boat would be better!!!! :rock:

They haven't bothered to change the video for the Spanish Cruise on it's second showing, it still features Venice.

I know Bid sometimes show videos of 'similar' products to the one on sale but come on, another ****** country?

It's made even worse that Mark Ryes enthusiastically says 'now of course you're not going to Venice on this because this is the Spanish Mediterranean cruise'

It's so funny, these guys know how to take the pish don't they?

Last edited:
They haven't bothered to change the video for the Spanish Cruise on it's second showing, it still features Venice.

I know Bid sometimes show videos of 'similar' products to the one on sale but come on, another ****** country?

It's made even worse that Mark Ryes enthusiastically says 'now of course you're not going to Venice on this because this is the Spanish Mediterranean cruise'

It's so funny, these guys know how to take the pish don't they?

Pity, I fancied going to Venice

Don't go to Venice, it's very smelly there! Also, there really isn't that much to see. It's just like London, Birmingham, Manchester or any other major city...just flooded! :cheeky: To be honest, if it wasn't for the fact it's flooded nobody would ever go there

god this is boring to watch

I agree. I had to turn over sharpish.

Munchkin Ryes and that guest made cruise holidays less interesting than watching paint dry. Or watching Pepe le Pew get her kit off.

So congrats, guys :clapping:

Don't go to Venice, it's very smelly there! Also, there really isn't that much to see. It's just like London, Birmingham, Manchester or any other major city...just flooded! :cheeky: To be honest, if it wasn't for the fact it's flooded nobody would ever go there

I was disappointed with Venice too. Very smelly and the first time I went in a gondola a dead dog floated past! However, the museums and architecture are well worth a visit, and also a trip to the glass blowing islands. I bought some beautiful glass there and got it home without breaking it.

Latest posts

Back