The return of JR... & shes still a size small !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe her constant comment about wearing a size small isn't meant to be derogatory or condescending; maybe JR is just trying to say "Look, if I can get into a size small with my cantaloupes, you can too!!"

Jinny

Maybe her constant comment about wearing a size small isn't meant to be derogatory or condescending; maybe JR is just trying to say "Look, if I can get into a size small with my cantaloupes, you can too!!"

Jinny

I agree. I always laugh when the presenters reel off the sizes, and the 'small' starts at a 40" inch chest. That's a 16 in M&S terms, which is probably what Julia wears. :doh:

Every woman I know who has lost weight has also had a decrease in the size of their assets. It intrigues me how Ms Roberts has managed to keep her plus size bazookas. :wonder:

I have lost a few kilos over the last few years but my bust has always remained pretty much the same so I think that it depends on the individual.

Dramatic weight loss usually shows up in two places straight away, the fizzog and the bust and it's obvious in her face because of the way it's aged her, but as you say her chesticles are still pumped. I said years ago on here that I thought she'd had them surgically enhanced and that makes even more sense (to me) now they haven't shrunk. :wonder:

Not necessarily, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I am slimmer than I was a few years ago and my face is less rounded than it was (I think that happens anyway as you get older, weight loss or not) BUT my bust is pretty much the same.

It ddn't age me either in the face thankfully. I had too many double chins that I was glad to get rid of & get my jawline back, I went down a cup size as well

yeah same with me, when I was slimmer (ah distant memories!) I was pretty much about the same bust size maybe a size down but for me it was the back size that shrunk. Still had the same watermelons that could suffocate you in your sleep! lol

I think if your a pretty big bust size anyway then you tend to stay that way and the weight slips off elsewhere (wrist and ankles - what is the point eh??), but thats just from my own and my sisters experiences.

yeah same with me, when I was slimmer (ah distant memories!) I was pretty much about the same bust size maybe a size down but for me it was the back size that shrunk. Still had the same watermelons that could suffocate you in your sleep! lol

I think if your a pretty big bust size anyway then you tend to stay that way and the weight slips off elsewhere (wrist and ankles - what is the point eh??), but thats just from my own and my sisters experiences.

Yep, I'm the same. No matter how much weight I lose the dreaded water melons stay exactly the same. The back size decreases making it even more difficult to get a bra that actually fits!!! :blush:

I have lost a few kilos over the last few years but my bust has always remained pretty much the same so I think that it depends on the individual.

Me too! I lost about a stone and a half last year, and have a lower back size (down one size) but cup size the same. I am at least as busty as JR, and having bought a few tops off QVC lately "Small" in some ranges equals "Large" in another. I suppose its what you want to show off - I can either have tops that are fitting nicely on the waist, and a bit tight over my boobs, or looser on the chest, but a bit wide and flappy around the waist. I think JR may have the same issues!

Latest posts

Back