The tackiest bedding you've ever seen!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Posy

Registered Shopper
831553..............I 've just caught the final seconds of this satin leopard print and black 6 piece bedding set. The sort of thing a sleazeball would have on his bed. Absolutely hideous!

Description
Unleash a little animal magic into the bedroom with this six-piece duvet set. The collection comprises a duvet cover adorned with a bold leopard print on the front and a black colour on the back in a silky satin fabric. You'll also receive a fitted sheet, two block colour pillowcases and two patterned pillowcases.
100% polyester satin
Machine washable

Set contains:
1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
4 x housewife pillowcases

The website pictures don't do it's vileness justice !

Sweet Jesus! That model looks like she's in the nip. You don't get additional views like that with Northern Nights.

I can only imagine that the static on that thing would be something else! :giggle:

Was it described as Babe station black? :giggle:

Absolutely cheap and tasteless and probably bought by many a "Madame" !!

831553..............I 've just caught the final seconds of this satin leopard print and black 6 piece bedding set. The sort of thing a sleazeball would have on his bed. Absolutely hideous!
Description
Unleash a little animal magic into the bedroom with this six-piece duvet set. The collection comprises a duvet cover adorned with a bold leopard print on the front and a black colour on the back in a silky satin fabric. You'll also receive a fitted sheet, two block colour pillowcases and two patterned pillowcases.
100% polyester satin
Machine washable
Set contains:
1 x duvet cover
1 x fitted sheet
4 x housewife pillowcases
The website pictures don't do it's vileness justice !

:wave:

its very comfy and very easy to... ahem... wash!

:tongue:

BUT the plus side of a busy print is, it doesn't show up the stains!! ... Of spilt tea of course......... what else did you think I meant?! :sweat:

A friend typed one digit wrong and came up with a Kelly Hoppen plate! Can u imagine her putting her name to such vile bedding!! Incidently some very funny posts!!

:wave:

its very comfy and very easy to... ahem... wash!

:tongue:

Yes but the person who would buy this sort of "bedding" probably wouldn't wash it very often, too busy getting it dirty :muscle:

All that polyester, think of the static that would build up with (erm...) friction :muscle: Two for the price of one :muscle:

The video presentation has been posted and my goodness they struggle to present this tacky bedding. At one point Dale is actually making the duvet cover rise and fall in a suggestive manner! Sorry cant work out how to post link. qvc number 831553.

Latest posts

Back