Thomas Kinkade - paragon of wonderfulness?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You are all too cynical, especially you young Mr PJ.

Lisa Brash and Steve McDonald are Art Experts, they know what they are talking about. If they say Kinkade works are potential investment items then that's good enough for me.

I urge you to look, listen, and absorb their advices. Like Mason knows great sound McDonald and Brash know Art.

You are dead right. Well apart from me bring young. Getting old me :p. Mason doesn't just know great sound he knows all. He should trademark the phrase "the experts expert" :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Kinkade was a fine man

You think?

Wikipedia said:
The Los Angeles Times has reported that some of Kinkade's former colleagues, employees, and even collectors of his work say that he had a long history of cursing and heckling other artists and performers. The Times further reported that he openly groped a woman's breasts at a South Bend, Indiana sales event, and mentioned his proclivity for ritual territory marking through urination, once relieving himself on a Winnie the Pooh figure at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim while saying "This one's for you, Walt."[38][39] In a letter to licensed gallery owners acknowledging he may have behaved badly during a stressful time when he overindulged in food and drink, Kinkade said accounts of the alcohol-related incidents included "exaggerated, and in some cases outright fabricated personal accusations." The letter did not address any incident specifically.[39]

In 2006, John Dandois, Media Arts Group executive, recounted a story that on one occasion ("about six years ago") Kinkade became drunk at a Siegfried & Roy magic show in Las Vegas and began shouting "Codpiece! Codpiece!" at the performers. Eventually he was calmed by his mother.[38] Dandois also said of Kinkade, "Thom would be fine, he would be drinking, and then all of a sudden, you couldn't tell where the boundary was, and then he became very incoherent, and he would start cussing and doing a lot of weird stuff."[38] In June 2010, Kinkade was arrested in Carmel, California for driving while under the influence of alcohol. He was convicted.[40][41][8]

We must all remember that St.Peter Simon will say ANYTHING just to get a sale...

That's right-it's fascinating to observe the depths he is prepared to stoop to, rather like the TV evangelists in the USA.

James russell did some of his paintings last night, well what a flop that turned out to be.

Actually Wiki is known to be as accurate as other reference material as there are a host of volunteers who correct inaccuracies.

PJ

Please don't let judge Judy read this I think he might go into melt down.

Kinkade was a great family man and a big admirer of "Wirral" and "Pj" the rulers of internet forum. They are both regular purchasers of his survived work from popular Uk based award winning television channel Bid.tv.

Kinkade was a great family man and a big admirer of "Wirral" and "Pj" the rulers of internet forum. They are both regular purchasers of his survived work from popular Uk based award winning television channel Bid.tv.

As rulers of the net please get our names right it is PJ with a capital J and Wirral70. I wouldn't dream of getting your name wrong Newt O Bid.

Being such an accurate guide of all things factual i am sure Wikipedia and its great team of heros will soon fix the issue

Oh no Wiki is 100% accurate

So it must be true

Latest posts

Back