Those disco ball bracelets

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am getting fed up seeing this style, it is everywhere at the mo!!!

I think QVC is trying to cash on the last 2 TSV sales of similar bracelets, at least those had some actual work on them and a couple of silver beads. These are just stretch bracelets, we can buy for a few pounds from elsewhere.

I like them, I want some (in several colours to wear together) but I ain't paying £24 for one (incl P&P - reminder to presenters!). I saw them at my local market for £15.00 and still don't want to pay that as I'm sure I'll be bored with them in a few months time.

All the QVC jewellry is so expensive now that I am buying less but buying stuff that is at least 9ct gold so hopefully there will be some resale value at some point.

I would like some Honora pearls... waiting for a decent TSV.

I think QVC is trying to cash on the last 2 TSV sales of similar bracelets, at least those had some actual work on them and a couple of silver beads. These are just stretch bracelets, we can buy for a few pounds from elsewhere.

So the profit margin on these must be colossal.
A way to churn out cheap tat at huge profit.

Must be loads of bacteria caught up in those cords and crystals.

:puke:
No more then in an ordinary bracelet strap pf a watch :happy:

think they will be like those powerbead bracelets from a few years ago, everyone wore them, then they got cheaper and cheaper and where are they now?

Just reminds me of childrens dressing up jewellery and Carmel said they have sold thousands..she did say how many but I can`t remember but I did think blimey did so many people like them QVC have made a killing because they have cost pence to produce, I`ve seen thicker knicker elastic!!

I quite like them but they are quite expensive.
My pet hate is the Pandora,charm style bracelets with the twee little beads and charms that cost a bomb and look naff!

Latest posts

Back