Tiffany on IW / Another One Bites The Dust ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Just turned on. Tiffany Style Lighting on IW. Does this mean the love affair with QVC is now over ? Still a lot of stock on QVC website but I can't imagine they will continue selling against their rival.

Last edited:
Just turned on. Tiffany Style Lighting on IW. Does this mean the love affair with QVC is now over ? Still a lot of stock on QVC website but I can't imagine they will continue selling against their rival.

Oh dear - what with losing Moira C as well, what will QVC do?!? :headbang:

They have been on IW before whilst still having stock on Q, quite a long time elapsed before they appeared on Q again whilst still having stock listed on IW website. Never known of this happening before with other brands, very small variety on IW though compared with Q.

I spotted Tiffany on IW ages ago but they've still been showing on QVC so maybe products like these aren't so restricted any more.

Does make you wonder why so many 'jump ship' though when QVC are supposed to be the "number one shopping channel"!! Mind you, I suppose most of them are pushed..........:wink:

Aww gawd now I'm disappointed..when I saw the thread title I thought it meant that Tiffany the plastic fantastic 70+ model had defected to IW and I wouldn't have to put up with her anymore!

But it's only lamps..oh piffle :grin:

There are 3 Tiffany style lighting shows scheduled on QVC on Friday, 15 October.
I, too, have seen the Tiffany shows on IW before. It may be the way they do things, but the stuff on there doesn't look nearly as classy as that on QVC and I've wondered if it's even the same company?

Aww gawd now I'm disappointed..when I saw the thread title I thought it meant that Tiffany the plastic fantastic 70+ model had defected to IW and I wouldn't have to put up with her anymore!

But it's only lamps..oh piffle :grin:

if only.......and taken her false teeth with her!

ooohh no - I love tiffany lamps and hate IW - I just cannot watch nor buy:down:

I'm having my dining room redecorated and only discussed with my hubby a couple of days ago (I ask permission these days to buy:doh:) that I'd like another tiffany light for in there.

Was just thinking only then,I rarely see the shows these days and not a TSV for a long long time.I love them:heart:

Latest posts

Back