Tili Opalescent Oasis Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think these sets are quite a good idea as you can try some more pricey ranges and see whether you like them enough to buy the full sizes...but I think I would like to be able to pick and choose what goes into the box - I know some companies offer this option. I remember being stung though when I was given a few tiny samples of a pricey skincare range and I decided I loved it...and I went for it..spending about £30 on a moisturiser alone...after a week or two using it less sparingly I noticed that the smell that seemed quite delicate and natural at first was actually quite cloying and then I noticed my skin had erupted with blotchy patches. I think there's a lot of luck involved in finding the right skin/hair care. Thankfully I've found a skincare that suits me really well and it's not wildly expensive....now to hope they don't stop doing it. Got the m&s advent calendar last year for the same reason and it was actually a waste of money as it contained a lot of stuff I didn't actually want, it contained a decent eyeliner but other than that there was nothing that inspired me to want to purchase again.

yep but still a bargain for the amount your getting & the box is of a very high quailty thick one so could be used for storage ect but i know it will be a bone of contention but i know people who have bought 3 or 4 already so its not putting many off
I really like the look of the box use LE boxes for storage in the old landing airing cupboard we don’t have since the tank was taken out
The talk of too much faux tan is putting me off cause I won’t use

try selling these on e bay nobody wants to but it....but split the items up and you will sell for a better price, its rare that I want everything in a till box

If you actually use the items travel sizes are handy (or will be if we ever travel again). I buy travel sizes even though they are poor value but some things just cant decant from large sizes and airline prices for luggage doesn’t allow for the luxury of a case load of cosmetics although when I see people on holiday I think they must have half of Boots with them plus hairdryer/straighteners/curling things judging by they look of them.

Latest posts

Back