Time Left Clock

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
I know we did have years ago the ticking time left clock and the presenters saying it’s just to let us know the time left to talk about the item.
Adding no pressure to buy now, you can purchase after we have finished talking about the item.
But noticed tonight the ticking down clock is back, have I missed something or is this a new thing?
Certainly shown along side Limited Stock it does seem to add pressure, that there’s this clock ticking down to Sell Out Time!!!

Attachments

• 283F4735-4B04-4067-A97C-7BD99BDEF81E.jpeg
    283F4735-4B04-4067-A97C-7BD99BDEF81E.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 123
I know we did have years ago the ticking time left clock and the presenters saying it’s just to let us know the time left to talk about the item.
Adding no pressure to buy now, you can purchase after we have finished talking about the item.
But noticed tonight the ticking down clock is back, have I missed something or is this a new thing?
Certainly shown along side Limited Stock it does seem to add pressure, that there’s this clock ticking down to Sell Out Time!!!
Good old Q - analogue in a digital world.

I’d forgotten all about the clock. It’s a good idea - might help keep the presenters on topic and also give the viewer plenty of time to do other things.

Latest posts

Back