TJC - £1M Clearance Extended!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear, a tanzanite tennis bracelet just leapt into my basket - now how on earth did that happen??

Tonight tonight tonight

Hi All,

It is great isn't it, this clearance - and it hasn't finished yet.

Oh, and I do work for them -and I hope you're going to come and be part of it tonight

I've got :-

10pm - Diamond Clearance
11pm - Bracelets
Midnight - Earrings
1am - more £1M Clearance

so, if you've not had a peek - come along tonight and see how long you can resist. In my opinion (do I still have to say that on the internet) it knocks the socks off everything else :)

Derky x

Oh, don't tempt me any more - I have bought my first two things from you this week!

N xxx
PS: "Do you work for them or what??" lol

Hi All,

It is great isn't it, this clearance - and it hasn't finished yet.

Oh, and I do work for them -and I hope you're going to come and be part of it tonight

I've got :-

10pm - Diamond Clearance
11pm - Bracelets
Midnight - Earrings
1am - more £1M Clearance

so, if you've not had a peek - come along tonight and see how long you can resist. In my opinion (do I still have to say that on the internet) it knocks the socks off everything else :)

Derky x

What song lyrics would you like tonight Derek? :giggle:

If you weren't watching the other night, Derek said if someone sent in the lyrics he would sing "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts" so I sent them!

He cheated a bit though and only sang the first verse after keeping me up until the wee hours waiting to hear him :grin:

Oh I was watching Klos! He kept you waiting long enough eh? I suspect he was hoping you'd forget - really should know better :giggle:

Awww bless Derky, are you getting a bit flustered tonight? Loved the 'how did I get this job?' comment. Very entertaining show tonight guy's :clapping:

..... and Nikki they have very sneaky jewellery on here, I looked away for a second and a pair of earrings leapt into my basket! Its not your fault, nothing you could do about it!

Hello everyone,

I'm new to writing here, though not to reading the forum.

My credit card has been burning a hole in my pocket all through this latest clearance, and last night I made the mistake of thinking... 'oh just one won't hurt'. I've had my eye on a canary aquamarine* ring for a while, and it came up on Derek's show, and I couldn't resist....and <shame> somehow I also ended up with the multi gem bracelet that I notice lots of people also loved**.

Derek - loved the show - did you ever figure out exactly what gems were in that bracelet? I'd really like to know. I think at one point you listed every known gem in the world :giggle:

Anyway, again, lovely to be here with you all. Hope to share many more 'whoops, how did that happen?' moments of jewellery joy with you.

Emma

* Isn't canary aquamarine really yellow beryl? Still, a rose by any other name and all that.

** THIS bracelet: https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=622323

Hello everyone,

I'm new to writing here, though not to reading the forum.

My credit card has been burning a hole in my pocket all through this latest clearance, and last night I made the mistake of thinking... 'oh just one won't hurt'. I've had my eye on a canary aquamarine* ring for a while, and it came up on Derek's show, and I couldn't resist....and <shame> somehow I also ended up with the multi gem bracelet that I notice lots of people also loved**.

Derek - loved the show - did you ever figure out exactly what gems were in that bracelet? I'd really like to know. I think at one point you listed every known gem in the world :giggle:

Anyway, again, lovely to be here with you all. Hope to share many more 'whoops, how did that happen?' moments of jewellery joy with you.

Emma

* Isn't canary aquamarine really yellow beryl? Still, a rose by any other name and all that.

** THIS bracelet: https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=622323

Hi Emma and a big Welcome to the forum.

I've been very tempted by the Canary Aquamarine too, it looks lovely. Your bracelet looks great too. They do some fab bracelets but unfortunately not for "skinny wrists" like me!

Derek was really funny last night wasn't he. I thinks it's great when you can get a laugh when parting with your cash!

Look forward to seeing more posts from you.

I can't get on the website this morning!

N x

Ha ha I can! :giggle:

Hi Emza and a very warm welcome to the forum :)

Well done on resisting so long lol,I hope you love your bracelet when it arrives,we do like to have a drool over piccies if you can manage it :D

Derek was fab as usual last night,and even though I am not in a position to buy atm I am happy to just to watch him anyway.

As for canary aquamarine.......were you reading my mind???? thought exactly the same.....maybe yellow beryl is not the most romantic name but that matters not,it is a gorgeous stone whatever it's called.

Morning all,

not long got up after the drive back and crawling into bed around 6.30 this morning

I had this terrible dream about a bracelet. All I saw were colours - and couldn't place any of the gemstones so I just kept saying their names and trying to match the colours and never quite getting it right.

So glad with my high level of professionalism that this could never have been, hope I don't have another dream like that again ;)

As for singing, well I hope there weren't too many producers out there watching for I might be signed up before we know it :)

Thanks for being there you lot, you are ace as always

Derky x

Morning all,

not long got up after the drive back and crawling into bed around 6.30 this morning

I had this terrible dream about a bracelet. All I saw were colours - and couldn't place any of the gemstones so I just kept saying their names and trying to match the colours and never quite getting it right.

So glad with my high level of professionalism that this could never have been, hope I don't have another dream like that again ;)

As for singing, well I hope there weren't too many producers out there watching for I might be signed up before we know it :)

Thanks for being there you lot, you are ace as always

Derky x

You could always audition for X Factor and bribe Danni and Cheryl with some gorgeous Tanzanite. In fact you could get the other Derek to write you a song, him being a composer. Mind you maybe not, he might make a HASH of it! :giggle:

Keep up the good work!

You could always audition for X Factor and bribe Danni and Cheryl with some gorgeous Tanzanite. In fact you could get the other Derek to write you a song, him being a composer. Mind you maybe not, he might make a HASH of it! :giggle:

Keep up the good work!

I think we need a new double act for the next Britain's Got Talent................Del and Derk.......has a ring to it dontcha think!!:D

Hi Emza,I saw that canary aquamarine and loved the colour too was Very tempted but somehow I managed to resist,possibly because I've had an expensive month....doesn't usually stop me though!
Do let us know what it's like,I'm sure I can be tempted again.

I thought canary aquamarine - yellow beryl - was called heliodor! But what do I know?!?

Missed a lovely kunzite and pink spinel ring - wasn't logged in tho, and everything's selling so fast, had no chance to grab it. Curses!