• HP TSV 5.jpg
    HP TSV 5.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 46
HP Pavilion x360 Windows Laptop 14" FHD Touchscreen Pentium Gold
Item Number: 730340
QVC Price £449.00
Todays Special Value Price £360.00
P&P £9.95

Whether you're listening to music, watching a movie, or catching up on emails, this 14" convertible laptop from HP has the flexibility and features to fit all your needs. Enjoy amazing B&O-powered audio and a beautiful Full HD display with a 360-degree hinge so you can angle your screen wherever you need it (or even use it as a tablet, complete with a HP Tilt Pen stylus). At its heart is the powerful dual core Intel Pentium Gold processor with 4GB DDR4 memory for blazing fast performance whether you're using it for work or play.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this HP Pavilion x360 Windows Laptop 14 FHD Touchscreen Pentium Gold from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £449 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £360 plus P&P, you’re saving £89.

Folds into four modes - this clever hinged convertible laptop will fold right round on itself so that you can use the high-definition touchscreen like a tablet, prop up your screen with your keyboard as a base or a tent stand behind, and, of course, you can use the device like a standard laptop too.

Trial Microsoft 365 Personal for a year - get productive and experience the best of Microsoft's suite of Office programs including Premium versions of Word, Excel and Powerpoint, free for a year with the included 365 Personal trial. Microsoft account required. Trial must be activated within 180 days of Windows activation, via a Microsoft 365 app. Once the one-year trial has ended, you can re-subscribe through Microsoft.com with subscription plans starting from £5.99 per month

It looks and sounds amazing - this feature-packed device with its Full HD IPS touchscreen boasting a 178-degree viewing angle and fantastic Audio by B&O speakers built-in, means you can take movie time with you wherever you go. If only it could make popcorn too…

Alexa inside - want to voice control your smart home devices from your new convertible laptop? With Amazon Alexa pre-installed you'll be up and running your smart home, hands-free in no time.

Long battery life and fast charging - boasting up to eight hours of battery life, the HP Pavilion x360 will allow you to work, watch, listen and play untethered for longer.
The power of USB-C - whether you want to charge your device or connect to a monitor or TV, the multi-functional USB-C port offers power and display functionality as well as super-fast file transfers. Plus, with its handy design, it's easy to plug in whichever way up your cable is!

What's in the box?

• HP Pavilion x360 convertible laptop
  • HP Rechargeable MPP2.0 Tilt Pen
  • Power adaptor

I wanted to check out the price of the laptop TSV elsewhere but can't find any product number on QVC website. Just a load of technical gumpf. Why wouldn't they mention it? So annoying.

I wanted to check out the price of the laptop TSV elsewhere but can't find any product number on QVC website. Just a load of technical gumpf. Why wouldn't they mention it? So annoying.
Doesn’t what’s in the TSV title identify it? If you copy and paste HP Pavilion x360 Windows Laptop 14” FHD … etc into a Google search, you get the below on HP’s own site and the only other options in the range are 13” and 15” so I think it’s this actual one. Same RRP, too, if that helps?

I don’t know why I’m replying as I know nothing about non-Apple products (and precious little about Apple either, to be honest)!

Doesn’t what’s in the TSV title identify it? If you copy and paste HP Pavilion x360 Windows Laptop 14” FHD … etc into a Google search, you get the below on HP’s own site and the only other options in the range are 13” and 15” so I think it’s this actual one. Same RRP, too, if that helps?

I don’t know why I’m replying as I know nothing about non-Apple products (and precious little about Apple either, to be honest)!

Thank you, to be honest I was looking on Amazon for it as I have a couple of vouchers to spend and couldn't find it on there.

I bought a laptop from them about 3 years ago because I was convinced by Lee Hohbein’s sales pitch. Well it was rubbish from the start, so slow and difficult to find anything or link it to email, Wi-Fi etc. I kept it over the 30 mbg because I thought it was me being slow in getting to grips with it. It’s still rubbish, I just keep it as a back up for photos.

Latest posts

Back