Todays Top Tech with Ring TSV 17/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope it is the Echo for cars, I would like a full explanation of it and I know Lee will do that

I have been very interested in the Echo Auto too, as I ****** love my Echo things in the home. The Auto is still in my Amazon wish list and I see it‘s down from £50 to £40 at the moment. There’s quite a good description of what it does on the site. The user reviews are also very helpful - overall, they are actually quite good now but in the early days they were not great so I’ve hesitated. I’m still not sure about it so need to go through it all again, decide which features I’d be buying it for and read reviews to see if those are the things that work well!

There is an Echo Auto in the Amazon summer sale at the moment. It’s £39.99, reduced from £49.99, so if this is the TSV it will be interesting to see QVC’s price.

From reading the reviews though, some people were saying that it wasn’t compatible with their car and that it has to be plugged into the cigarette charger and mounted in the car’s air vents. In the description, they advise checking that the Echo Auto is compatible with your car, the air vents and your phone.

It sounds too much of a faff to me, so I’ll stick to my iPod, the radio and CDs when driving.

Ring 3 Video Doorbell with Additional Battery Pack TSV 17/09/20
Item Number: 714564
QVC Price £179.00
Todays Special Value Price £129.96
P&P £4.95

The Ring Video Doorbell 3 features built-in 1080p HD video with two-way talk, advanced motion detection, night vision and even Alexa assistant compatibility. Boasting a sleek, rechargeable design, the innovative Ring Video Doorbell 3 allows you to see, hear and speak to visitors, receive optional alerts when someone's arrived, and much more - whether youre home or away, its next-level security for your home.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Ring Video Doorbell 3 and an extra quick release battery pack directly from Ring you’d pay £198.95. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £129.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £64.04.

Going through the motions - the advanced motion detection sensors built into the Ring Video Doorbell 3 allows you to receive instant notifications whenever someone triggers them, plus, they’re customisable, so if there's a lot of motion in front of your door, you can use the Adjustable Motion Zones and Near Motion Zone features to receive notifications only when you want to. It's added home security, your way.

Stay connected - communication starts at your front door with the Ring Video Doorbell 3, as it allows you to see, hear and speak to visitors clearly and safely. With enhanced Dual-Band Wi-Fi connectivity, it offers seamless performance every time, and built-in night vision allows you to see who's calling, even in low light.

Peace of mind, wherever you are - even if you're out and about, the clever Ring app will alert you to anyone who comes to your front door. Instant notifications will pop up on your phone, whether you're at the office, running errands or just chilling on your sofa. Plus, with Live View, you can even see and speak to visitors, so if there’s a parcel that needs delivering in a safe place or a neighbour who needs to know you're out, you can tell them in an instant.

A place in your home - the Ring Video Doorbell 3 easily connects to your compatible devices, plus any other Ring device, to create a seamless security system through your home. Enjoy hands-free convenience by connecting any of your Alexa assistant-enabled devices to it, so you can hear Ring's custom notifications and use Ring two-way talk through them. Plus, with Alexa Routines, you can even ask Alexa to turn on compatible lights or make custom announcements when someone's at the door.

Control at your fingertips - the Ring app allows you to have complete control over your Ring Video Doorbell 3, so you can change the settings all in one easy place, as well as view the camera so you always know who's calling.

Easy charging - the doorbell's effortless rechargeable design features a quick-release battery pack that pops out and a removable faceplate that clicks out and into place again easily, so you can recharge it in a flash.

Simple set-up - forget fiddly wires and difficult instructions, as the Ring Video Doorbell 3 can be set up in minutes. Just insert the quick-release rechargeable battery pack, connect it to the Ring app and follow the instructions, then just mount and secure the doorbell into place with the provided screws, before clicking the faceplate into place. Then you're ready to go!

Up in the cloud - Ring Video Doorbell 3 is accompanied by a 30 day Ring Protect subscription service trial at no extra cost, allowing you to store and download videos for up to 30 days.

Note: To record and save videos after the 30 day trial, you will need to subscribe to Ring Protect at ring.com, from £2.50 per month, otherwise recorded videos will be erased and new events not stored.

• Can be hardwired to an 8-24 VAC doorbell system for continuous charging
What’s in the box?

• 1 x Ring Video Doorbell 3
  • 2 x rechargeable quick-release battery packs
  • 1 x wedge and corner kit
  • 1 x USB charging cable
  • Installation tools and hardware
  • User manual

Latest posts

Back