todays TSV - aroma reed jars

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi everyone,
Looking to check out opinions before i buy but can't find a thread ! Anyone bought them previously and are they worth buying??
Cheers :6::6:

I bought them last year and was very impressed with them

Does anyone have the yankee ones? how long do they last?

I have bought and used Yankee candles and tarts from QVC and must admit i liked them,like everybody i have my favourite smells but i no longer buy Yankee since finding our own Darlene's (Lady Darls's) tarts, they are half the price of Yankee with a great range of smells and (I and many others think) last much longer. She has a list of her tart smells in the drop - Buy,Sell or Swap section. Linda

Hello Winetimeisfinetime and welcome from another newbie!:18: I have a yankee reed diffuser which is a juicy orange one its lovely,never tried the tsv ones though.The yankee ones last for ages,maybe you could have a look on ebay for one? x

Thanks Queenie:5:

I was just about to order some Yankee tarts for Christmas but the Lady Darl ones sound interesting. I have googled and can't find them - can anyone point me in the right direction as I am not privy to the drop !

Thanks for all your input everyone. Have just checked out the first few pages of reviews and don't think I will bother afterall. Might treat myself to some yankee ones or ask Santa instead !!

I have Yankee Candle clean cotton reeds.I bought them well over a year ago.I have them in the hall and there is a lovely smell every time I come down the stairs.

Hi - This is my first post but I have been lurking on these threads for a while now :5:. I just wanted to say that before you buy I think you should check the reviews for the last Casa di Aroma TSV as it gets terrible reviews and this looks like it might be more of the same. Don't want to see any of you lovely ladies ending up with a disappointing product :5:

Hiya and :welcome2:

I had these last time and was totally unimpressed I wish I had sent them back. I could only smell the one that I had in the toilet as that room is very small. My advice is do not waste your money, buy Darl's tart's they are absalutely gorgeous.

I use the oil burners from the Body Shop (or elsewhere) - you only burn a tea light and a few drops of oil (body shop has loads of different smells) so I find them really economical. No good if you don't like burning candles though.

I've bought similar things from TK Maxx also for far less money and in far prettier containers. The quality seems to vary though. Some have scented the whole room and some haven't. Either way, none have been very expensive and they all look nice. It's a good idea to turn the reeds over every now and again to sort of refresh them.

Don't think you can beat wax tarts for fragrance though.

TKMax had loads different branded reed diffusers when I was in last week - bought a pack of 3 for £7 - am impressed with them - the loo smells lovely!!!!!

Thanks for that I'm off to Matalan. This is my first post I've been reading posts for ages and couln't resist joining any longer. So many of you say the things I think so I thought I'd be brave and join.
regards
babytoes

Thanks for the welcome Dodwoodmapp,glad you like the name, I pinched it from my parrot who always wants his babytoes stroking! He then tells the world that mummy loves his babytoes. A bit sad really isn't it.:59:

Latest posts

Back