Tony D "I don't usually have a say in the prices"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PJ.

In an Ideal World ...
That is what he said today or words that effect, when he said he was requesting if they could lower the price as an apology ... I am sorry I just do not believe you ... You are one of the top bods and I would be bowled over if you do not say what price things should be.

PJ

Over the past few weeks ShoppingTelly.com has contacted Tony Diniz and Gavin Linsell on numerous occasions, sadly they refuse to reply.

Please could I ask that our Gems Expert members spare some time to watch some of the output of this channel, I know Rocks and Co. is not popular with many ShoppingTelly.com members if we just avoid then Mr Diniz will contiue to make statements such as PJ has pointed out unchallenged which in my opinion is not good for the Shopping Telly Industry.

Hi PJ and Graham

I have been tuning into R&C despite the rubbish that TD comes out with.
I continue to watch becuase I like the designs (not the presenter or the price)
I will gladly takes notes of anything that I think odd or untrue and post on this forum.

\sapphireblue

Well... It could be true that TD doesn't usually have a say in the prices. Rocks & Co presumably have a merchandising department (or equivalent) whose job it is to set the prices, and if TD is in a different part of the business, and isn't the boss of the department that sets the prices, (albeit that he is a top bod) then it wouldn't normally be his job. (I used to work for a large retail company - nothing to do with shopping TV - so I can see how this could be the case.)

If anyone is worried about potential porkies, then you could complain to the ASA. The complaint can then be judged objectively, and Rocks & Co will be obliged to respond.

Latest posts

Back