Tova Borgnine has passed away

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I am genuinely really very saddened by the news of Tova's passing. 😥 I used to love her shows and she exuded, glamour, elegance and always a way of captivating you wiith a good story. I expected her to live to be at least 90 as those old Hollywood types tend to be blessed with longevity. I take it QVC haven't announced anything or put a tribute on their website...typical really.

I hope she's reunited with Ernie and he's treating her to lots of jewellery and parfams that are finer than anything she ever saw or smelt on earth. RIP, Tova. 💕

Oh I am genuinely really very saddened by the news of Tova's passing. 😥 I used to love her shows and she exuded, glamour, elegance and always a way of captivating you wiith a good story. I expected her to live to be at least 90 as those old Hollywood types tend to be blessed with longevity. I take it QVC haven't announced anything or put a tribute on their website...typical really.

I hope she's reunited with Ernie and he's treating her to lots of jewellery and parfams that are finer than anything she ever saw or smelt on earth. RIP, Tova. 💕
wonder what she died from?

Latest posts

Back