Tova DIamonique TSV 03/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey !

Agree with Susie, lots of 'interest' on the clock face is distracting from reading the time. Lots of diamonique watches have the bling on the face which is rubbish for knowing what time it is.

The last time I had a picture on the face was my first ever watch. a Timex Cinderella with pink strap and in a presentation glass (plastic) slipper in the box.

Didn't QVC sell Disney watches a few years back ? I seem to remember Franks going ga ga over the Mickey Mouse ones.

Blimey !

Agree with Susie, lots of 'interest' on the clock face is distracting from reading the time. Lots of diamonique watches have the bling on the face which is rubbish for knowing what time it is.

The last time I had a picture on the face was my first ever watch. a Timex Cinderella with pink strap and in a presentation glass (plastic) slipper in the box.

Didn't QVC sell Disney watches a few years back ? I seem to remember Franks going ga ga over the Mickey Mouse ones.
Yes, they did. They did necklaces as well.

Attachments

• Tova TSV 1.jpg
    Tova TSV 1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 114
  • Tova TSV 2.jpg
    Tova TSV 2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 119
No doubt these watches are made in China and a bulk buy by Q would probably be less that a fiver each.
Roll up, roll up and buy your genuine leopard faced blingy watch from Ali Express for just over a fiver and 31p delivery , yes 31p and in a choice of metallic finishes. The more you buy then the cheaper they are, so order one for every friend, the postman, the bin men and every teacher in your kids school.

I know he was in a lot of films over a long time but he wasn’t in top 5 so makes you wonder how they managed all the jewels and ate! Maybe like Elizabeth Taylor & RB part of their fee was in jewels?

Diamonique by Tova 3.2ct tw Panther Dial Leather Strap Watch
Item Number: 347117
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.94
P&P £4.95

Where do we start with this incredible piece from Diamonique by Tova? Glamour doesn't even begin to cover it - this regal leopard design watch face (set with piercing green crystal eyes) surrounded by rows of glittering simulated diamonds is the epitome of opulence and on-trend style. A soft and adjustable leather strap completes the look perfectly. We can picture this piece elevating your daywear and equally complementing a sophisticated evening look.

Timeless and on-trend
- this watch is especially wearable because of its classic leather strap and simulated diamonds which will go with any look for years to come, while the leopard face design gives it an of-the-moment contemporary feel that will keep your look stylish and on-trend.
It's all in the details - we love the bezel-set simulated diamonds that frame the watch dial's round black background with a pumpkin-style serrated edging, both of which help the leopard design to stand out beautifully. The seven hour markers are also simulated diamonds, while the addition of vibrant green simulated stones as the eyes gives an elegant, eye-catching finish.
Choose your style - available in choice of chic metal tones and two different gemstone hues, you can select the combination to suit you. The silver and gold-tone casing with white simulated diamonds are a classic choice, while the black option has an edgier feel.
The six Cs of Diamonique - this beautiful design features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour, like diamonds, low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that exudes Confidence. The clarity of each stone ensures optimum sparkle as the light can travel through perfectly.
Choose your colour:
  • Silver - black strap with silver-tone case and white simulated diamonds
  • Gold - black strap with gold-tone case and white simulated diamonds
  • Black - black strap with black-tone case and black simulated diamonds
  • Hour, minute and second hands
  • Serrated bezel-set simulated diamond edging
  • Round brilliant-cut simulated diamonds: 218 x (1.4mm), 7 x (1.2mm), 20 x (0.9mm)
  • Round-cut simulated green gemstones: 2 x (1mm)
  • Case: stainless steel; strap: leather
  • Adjustable buckle fastening
  • Watch movement: Quartz analog
  • Strap length: 24cm (9.4"); fits writs sizes: 14.2cm - 18.2cm (5.6" - 7.2")
  • Case (l x w): 41mm x 37mm
  • Total equivalent gemstone weight: 3.20 carats
All measurements are approximate

Well I actually quite like it!!! However, not at £65 delivered. I will resist. It's worth £20 tops.

CC (I do quite like it).

It looks even more tacky in reality. Shiny plastic strap and glued in stones around the bezel and the leopard looks cock eyed where the centre of the fingers is just under its left eye.

Well I actually quite like it!!! However, not at £65 delivered. I will resist. It's worth £20 tops.

CC (I do quite like it).
Mmmm….I don’t dislike it, mainly I think because it’s a lot bigger looking than I expected and I can’t wear little watches, having hands like a bricklayer……😏
Not buying though, I don’t “need” another watch.
Have a couple of silicone strap Skagen ones I use for work and a Bulova diamond set (very tiny diamonds) one for dress up occasions, which OH bought me for my 60th.

I have a Longines watch that was my Gran's that needs a strap. I'll sort that out and skip the Leopard. There's something about it though.

CC

Timeless and on-trend - this watch is especially wearable because of its classic leather strap and simulated diamonds which will go with any look for years to come, while the leopard face design gives it an of-the-moment contemporary feel that will keep your look stylish and on-trend.

Only the Q could write such a contradictory description.

Well someone`s buying it. One option sold out and the others on advanced order.
It reminds me of my first ever trip to Turkey about 15 years ago. I`d gone with some lady friends and it was our first visit there for all of us.
Now nobody does blag like the Turks. Trading standards seem non existent in Turkey and their blag items range from dirt cheap obviously imitation stuff on market stalls and local gift shops to far more expensive leather factories who make copy designer bags which will still cost you hundreds but are such good copies only an expert could tell the difference and the real McCoy would cost you thousands.
Anyway we browsed the local market and shops and you`d see signs saying "Come inside we`re cheaper than shop lifting " or "Primark is more expensive than we are " or "We sell genuine fake Nike trainers in all sizes ". You name it, they sell the blag version, perfume, clothing, jewellery, watches and handbags.
On our last day one of the ladies decided she wanted to buy her teenage granddaughter a present and in one of the shops she saw an imitation Chanel watch which cost about £20. To be honest it looked to be a nice watch and £20 back then wasn`t the cheapest watch they sold, some were only a fiver or 3 for £12.
She bought the watch and we returned to our hotel but Marj kept looking at this watch and decided she wanted it for herself and would get something else from the airport for her granddaughter.
She pulled out the little white tab which would set the watch running and kept holding out her wrist to admire it. It was only after several minutes she noticed that she`d conquered the impossible ie. time travel and that the hands were going backwards. We all howled with laughter, Marj was gutted cos she loved that watch and we were just hours from flying home so no time to return it to the shop. Obviously either the inner workings or the watch face had been wrongly fitted so backwards it went !

Latest posts

Back