Tova DIamonique TSV 03/11/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tova now looks like a Thunderbirds puppet. (I do quite like her though)
I think she looks like Cruella de Ville - where the fake tan spray has landed on her head !!! She must be 110 ! and that promo where she flirts with a young man young enough to be her great grandson, well ! the poor lad must wonder what he's done to deserve that 🤭

Tova looks hideous and I would not buy this watch as it is also hideous. I find it difficult to watch her she looks so awful.

Mother of God ! according to Wilkopedia she was born in 1941 - she's 'only' 79 !!!! 6 years older than me. WHAT ????? Sorry, but compared to photos of her with Ernie, when she DID look a stunner, she looks like a dressed up cadaver now.

Didn’t mean as an insult. I honestly wondered if she was speaking live but was, perhaps too ill to want to be filmed, so a computer generated image was being shown. Some of these IT bods can do really clever things these days.

She must be worth more than a few bob, but she really needs to pack it in now. In America probably nobody bats an eyelid, as there are more than a few dressed up skeletons with money walking about.

I see over here Joan Collins is still bringing her wigs out for an airing. She's not going quietly either, more's the pity. I see she's had another lot of 'diaries' published - is there ANYTHING we don't know about the woman that's not already been written about ? every year she rehashes the same old same old.

I like Tova but it really is astonishing how much she looks like a puppet from a house of horrors or ghost train. I know she's 80 this month but still... The pic of her with the panther from 1982 means she was only 41 at the time. I'm shocked that this tacky piece of tat is now on AO - I'd LOL if I saw anyone wearing it.

She looked amazing a few years ago at the beauty bash I have to say. She's very tall say 5'10 or even taller and a size 8. Much better looking in real life than on TV snd a really lovely lady.

Dont ike the watch though!

I think she looks ill; I know that she will be 80 in a two weeks time, however, she seems more slender than ever & quite drawn.
I agree, unfortunately. She looks as if she has lost a lot of weight very fast, and I thought she looks very frail. She is trying to glam her way out of it the best way she knows.
I like Tova. She has a beautiful voice, which has a lovely timbre to it, and she is elegant and glamorous in the Hollywood way. I appreciate that she goes all out to wow for entering my home via pixels. I wish the Q presenters made half her effort.
Also, of the eek ranges hers is more appealing as I love the art deco styles she has in abundance in her range.

Is she really so tall, I’m amazed. Never imagined her being tall.
But then everyone looks tall to me (5’...just)

They did say she had been ill and only just recovered.

It is the old saying, when you get older, pick your face or your hips. A full face looks better as you age but if you still want to be thin you will look haggered.

Latest posts

Back