Tova's Diamoneek.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I just looked up from laughing at other threads on the forum and Tova is on the telly (muted). Did I fall into a parallel dimension or is she really selling fake stones for £282 + ?? :eek: I wasn't listening but was there anything special about this that would make it worth that much? For that kind of money I want real!

More product from Planet QVC.

I just looked up from laughing at other threads on the forum and Tova is on the telly (muted). Did I fall into a parallel dimension or is she really selling fake stones for £282 + ?? :eek: I wasn't listening but was there anything special about this that would make it worth that much? For that kind of money I want real!

she's on again now with a £180 bracelet :eek:

But I do like watching the daft old bird, think she's hilarious at times, and I have got some of her bling - bought in clearance for around the £20 price point though!

she's on again now with a £180 bracelet :eek:

But I do like watching the daft old bird, think she's hilarious at times, and I have got some of her bling - bought in clearance for around the £20 price point though!

Hear, Hear, ladies. Can get fancy fake from half a dozen places on the high street for a fraction of the price. I can think of far better thing to spend £282 on. :hi:

Ok, time for me to 'fess up' (as I believe the young people say). I recently purchased an item of Tova Dimoneeeeek. It wasn't one of the several hundred pound ones mentioned here, it did come in at under £100 including the P&P...but only just under if I'm honest. Have to say it's the first Diamonique I've bought but I loved it the instant I saw it on qvcuk.com. I don't have more money than sense but it is something I budgeted for. Like someone posted on the Charlie Bears thread, even if we know we're paying money to people who are wealthy through us doing so, what matters is that we get the pleasure from our purchases. There are plenty of things on QVC that others evidently love that I couldn't stand to pay money for (can't understand why anyone wants these Archos things?!) Neither could I give a toss where Tova got the jewellery from, it just looks great on me!

I can't watch a whole Tova show but do dip in because she fascinates me with her old style Hollywood glamour, she's one very elegant lady. And I love the way she constantly interrupts, nothing can shut her up when she's flogging her wares and mentally counting those :cash::cash::cash: mounting up. :tongue:

I have only bought a set from Tova DQ, a 'Lalounis' reproduction, which is stunning.

Re Tova, my thoughts exactly, PPC.

Last edited:
Did a quick flick over in a telly ad break. Tova was describing a piece and forgot the name diamonique!!!!!!!!:grin: She turned to Julia and said something like, "What do you call it." OOOPPPPSSSSSSSS:blush:

Is that a syrup she's sporting?:call:

OF COURSE ! she has a couple, and rings the changes every so often. Thats the reason I watch, they have a personality of their own - they never move a muscle from one visit to the next. Its poor old Tova's fingers that get me - whatever did she do hundreds of years ago to deserve finger nails like that !!!!!! Still, I get more pleasure watching her and tryhing to guess her age, than I do Joan Collins !

She lost me when she changed the Signature perfume, which I loved and tried to pass off a watered down version as the original.

I won't buy fake for those prices! All she ever goes on about is herself. So boring.:down:

Latest posts

Back