Toy bundle bargain!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ideal World is bad when it comes to ripping customers off but QVC is just as bad:
10 mince pies including P&P for £24. :mysmilie_10:

http://www.qvcuk.com/The-Real-Pie-Company-Set-of-10-Boozy-Mince-Pies.product.805434.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-2-_-805434

OMG!!!!! Who in their right minds? That's completely ridiculous - Fancy having easy pay options on a packet of mince pies?!!!! I am lost for words. You'd expect to pay silly prices like that in Fortnum and Mason, where you're paying for the name, the reputation etc (not that I would) but a shopping channel?

OMG!!!!! Who in their right minds? That's completely ridiculous - Fancy having easy pay options on a packet of mince pies?!!!! I am lost for words. You'd expect to pay silly prices like that in Fortnum and Mason, where you're paying for the name, the reputation etc (not that I would) but a shopping channel?

They may well be from exactly the same supplier as Fortnum and Mason but bear in mind that this is from the same outlet that has occasionally sold exactly the same sort of products Bid TV used to sell. Reputation is everything.

(And yes you can probably buy kitchen gadget tat at high prices in Harrods but that's a different thing altogether.)

Latest posts

Back