Travel Style Set of 2 RFID Purses TSV 12/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Travel Style Set of 2 RFID Purses Print & Plain
Item Number: 162629
QVC Price £25.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £3.95

A fashionable purse duo from Travel Style including one plain design and one boasting an eye-catching print; both featuring innovative built-in RFID-blocking technology to protect your contactless cards against thieves, plus numerous pockets and compartments. Whether you're a frequent traveller, always changing between bags, or need one purse for work and another for home, keep your style stakes high while ensuring your money is protected with this brilliant set.

Worry-free style - to help keep your money safe, these purses have built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) protection in the credit card slots to help guard against readers and scanners. The innovative design is perfect if you're on an extended trip or living away from home when you need an extra sense of security that your money is safe.

Match your mood - each colour option includes a plain design and a patterned purse following the same colour theme, allowing you to choose whichever takes your fancy each day. These versatile pieces are perfect for complementing handbags and co-ordinate with the rest of the Travel Style range too.

One outer slip pocket
One zipped compartment inside for change
12 x card slots
Pockets for extras cards
Three compartments for notes and receipts
Wallet (l x w x d): 19.5cm x 10cm x 2.5cm (7.7” x 3.9” x 1”)

Colour options:

Green
Black
Grey
Red

Contains:

2 x RFID purses

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162629

Pretty but cheap-looking. I can imagine the plastic innards getting brittle and cracking up or tearing over time. If it had a wrist strap it would be nice for occasional use as a 'clutch' for example on holiday.

M&S have sold a range of purses and wallets called cardsafe for a few years that look no differnt to normal ones.

Ok if you like a large purse .Im not keen on carrying everything around with me especially not my passport as is being demonstrated. I don't keep all my cards etc in one place in case my bag or purse gets stolen.

Latest posts

Back