Trinny and susannah TSV 28/3/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope it's that animal print blouse with the big bell sleeves. It's gorgeous but way to expensive at full price.

Has anyone tried these before? I've seen them before and wondered if they were any good? I really don't think I could bring myself to send back tried on knickers if they were rubbish!!!

Ill be expecting them to do tricks like Tommy Cooper

Cooper.jpg

I feel a bit disappointed by this TSV as it was the only forthcoming one I have felt might take my fancy, I wasn't expecting knickers!

Oh No they will be on all day with knickers.I wonder how many times we will hear the a... word.:thinking:

Oh... pants? Really?
I so wanted a bell sleeve blouse . Mind you they'd have to knock twenty quid off those blouses for me to afford one- they are beautiful though.
Pants .
What a let down.
OMG- you don't think we'll see either T or S in their grundies do you? That would be really traumatic lol !!

Last edited:
My hudband reckons that it won't be long before Gok is on QVC. He won't be on mainstream telly forever so then what?

Trinny and Susannah get on my nerves and I would be more likely to watch Gok. my mum loves him too!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

How many ranges of shapewear do they think we need. It all does the same thing. Not all of us need magic knickers anyway. I could do with something to give me some shape not suck it in.

How do they get away with calling them ORIGINAL magic knickers?

I thought Spanx were first and even if they weren't, they're the best known.

Latest posts

Back