Trinny and susannah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm quite liking T&S presenting their stuff. Not a lot my taste (although I'm quite fancying a green bubble hem dress they're showing atm) and the tits don't bother me!

Last edited:
I Need to Self-edit

Apologies re previous post. Should have read ITV'S LOOSE WOMEN set a ... 'cause she swore and she was hustled off during the break. My grey cells knew what I meant, just didn't type it right. oops

Dont recall saying they were swear words!!!!!! just not very lady like IMO how you rear your kids is up to you!
I have right my children up very well, in respectable jobs and well educated know the difference between right and wrong, consider others and generally very nice honest hard working citizens and I have no objection to tits and arsse personally I hate the boob word.
If you shield children from language you don't approve off they will just find it even more interesting I am not advocating teaching children profanity's rather if your child uses a word that you would prefer they didn't then just explain that you don't like that word and give them an alternative.
Tinny and Suzanne are known for thier use of those words and it's quite refreshing that they have remained "true" to thier character I did however just know that some would object to the use of language but at the end of the day they are just words they are not going to cause lasting damage to anyone and if parents don't want thier children using them then they need to explain why to their children, I would hazard a bet that all children are exposed to far worse everyday in school etc.

Im sorry if this is going to affend any fans of these two uhhmmmm ladies!!!
but please can we have less of the T.TS and A..E, im no prude -just dont think its necessary ,nothing wrong with saying b..bs and b.m. also if kiddies are watching.
I used to like watching their tv shows and although their language didnt bother me i did think it was unneccessary and used purely for effect. I didnt see them on qvc today, but if they were usung their usual language i dont think its that appropriate - simply because at the end of the day they are on qvc as salespeople and thats not the language i'd appreciate from a sales assistant in a shop. In fact i probably wouldnt shop there again.

the only thing I didn't like watching was when they grabbed the models breasts and jiggled them all the while talking about how real breasts looked amazing in the outfit. Poor Ali Keenan was presenting and i'm sure she was thinking about the loss of hers while these two were screaming tits all over the place.

I hate the word tits anyway but they are known for using it so when they do, on other shows, it doesn't bother me, but grabbing the models breasts seemed to embarrass the models today, the long dark haired girl in particular.

I didn't see anything in the shows today that I would have bought or suited my shape. I'm no fashionista but am a woman and do wear clothes (sometimes!) and I think this qualifies me to have an opinion if not being an expert as S&T are.

I think that the dress with the black side panels highlighted the tummy area rather than hiding chunky thighs as it is designed to and also those mammoth sleeves on the shirt, didn't like them.

Personally I think T could have done the shows on her own without S. By the way, poor models, how embarrassing for them. I know to act and speak in a (trying to be) shocking manner is their trademark but I think it is a bit old hat now, after all this is QVC and not Channel 5.:nod:

I think the pair of them are rather showy to be honest.
I'm not offended in the slightest by the words they use to describe the female anatomy,its just rather unprofessional in my very humble opinion.

the only thing I didn't like watching was when they grabbed the models breasts and jiggled them all the while talking about how real breasts looked amazing in the outfit. Poor Ali Keenan was presenting and i'm sure she was thinking about the loss of hers while these two were screaming tits all over the place.

I hate the word tits anyway but they are known for using it so when they do, on other shows, it doesn't bother me, but grabbing the models breasts seemed to embarrass the models today, the long dark haired girl in particular.

Yes i agree , i didn"t like them grabbing Deborah Annes boobs, thought there was no need for it. Only seen it
once, but didn"t watch all the hours. I"m suprised they picked Ali Keenan for the shows, as the powers to be
would have known there would have been a few tit words thrown about, so they should have been more sensitive and
not chosen her for the show. But Ali could have refused if she felt uncomfortable compering the show, but the dresses
she was in did nothing for her. I think a lot of things had sold out, so she had to wear the dresses that weren"t so
popular. :thinking:

Ive seen worse words posted one here (Ok myself included) even if its slighty disguised with the odd $ % or*

Its easy to rectify, just turn over, problem solved

I think that to suggest Alison Keenan would be offended by a reference to breasts whatever word is used, is to do her a massive disservice.

Of course Trinny is going to comment on other women's t*ts! Her own t*ts are as flat as fried eggs in a vice!

I think that to suggest Alison Keenan would be offended by a reference to breasts whatever word is used, is to do her a massive disservice.

I would never disrespect anything to do with Alison Keenan. She"s one the most ultimate professional presenters there,
but i do think it was a bit uncalled for Susie to grab the model"s boobs and make a remark in front of her. She"s
only human and i"m sure it gave her an uncomfortable moment, and as i"d said earlier , it was great she agreed to do
the show as i"m sure she knew what would be involved

i dont mind arse but i dislike the word tits. sounds crude to my ears. not bothered either way by the two women but i would rather not have to watch them

tried to include spartacus quote. usual problems with this site.

i think you summed that up very well spartacus. it’s not the words per se - of course they’re just words!! so are the F word and the C word! it’s a case of whether it’s appropriate for the situation. i agree the words and the breast mauling is just for effect. would it be considered normal every day speech if charlie was saying to kim “so this one makes sharon’s tits look good” ? i don’t think so. i would also be very surprised if the american bosses gave their approval. many americans are offended by the word tits.

Not offended by the language, never crossed my mind, but I do find them an odd pair. The clothes were fairly bad I think, with one or two exceptions, couldn't see them ever having picked most of those items for their old show. All in all, I think people will see this range and their whole QVC endeavour as, maybe lucrative, but ultimately embarassing. The leopard print blouse with the black trousers was pure Corrie barmaid, back in the day!

I agree really don't like those two. they lack finesse they remin me of the merry wives of windsor the bawdiness without the merriness

Count me in!
I also noticed over frozen and filled faces. What an absolute shame they dont sell face support balaclavas! :giggle:

I agree about the lack of finesse. The tit word I never use, yes its just a word but I find it a bit coarse, even in the company of other women - if that part of our anatomy is under discussion, then its usually breast or bosom.

Our language can be a great divider, even Carol Middleton was castegated for using the word 'toilet' instead of 'lavatory' which those in higher circles prefer to use, but I wonder how many of us actually still use the word 'lavatory'.

Latest posts

Back