Trinny and susannah

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joan Rivers- vulgar. Trinny & Susannah are just plain annoying. I have one of their books, it was useful but mainly pictures and very few words. Maybe their vocabulary is limited to tits and arse.

I never have QVC on with the children, occasionally it is on when they come in from being out with my mum but I always turn over. If they are in the room and "we" are watching telly I do the decent parenting thing and watch what they like with them for a bit. As a consequence I know all about Mr Tumble, Wooly & Tig, Small Potatoes and the latest craze, good old sooty and sweep. As those of you with children will know only too well, if they hear a word like Tits, even if it is in a sentence with lots of other words, that will be the one that home in on. I would also hope that a child does not watch Trinny and Susanna grabbing women's breasts without so much as a by your leave and then decide to do the same to their nursery teacher or another child in the playground. I really hope mums watching Q at home when they are meant to be child rearing think about the messages they may pick up. My children still nap during the day so I watch a bit of Q then.

I thought it sounded crude too as it just reminds me of yobbos shouting 'get yer tits out for the lads!' :muscle: :beer:

I'm not used to hearing women say the word 'tit' unless they're calling somebody one (and that's usually a bloke!) :giggle:

Classy people (like what I am) have breasts or bosoms :angel:

I thought most of the clothes were hideous and badly made. Did you see some of those seams?!!!

I watched a bit of this. That purple dress with the black side panels looked downright awful on the model, it didn't fit her anywhere and when she turned around - well! A big black zip (I'm assuming it was supposed to be a feature) looking like it had been badly stitched in by a blind man. Truly horrible dress.

CC

Latest posts

Back