Try SkinFood!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone!
I am so excited to tell you all about my skincare range that I am now able to market and distribute!

I have been formulating this for absolutely ages and have now got a core range that I can distribute. Just a little history, if you are interested!:

I had a serious health problem that coincided with a house move...basically in changing GPs, I found that my original one could not detect the problem and then I started from scratch again! In the meantime, products i had been using for years started causing a problem and I found myself avoiding all products as I could not tolerate them. I then started formulating my own products and slowly my skin started to repair... and I believe look better than it has in a long long time. Areas that were dehydrated seemed to at long last hydrated, pigmentation was less and the overall feel and look of my skin was so much better (IMO!!!!)

So, my wonderful friends I know you are as demanding as I am in your skincare products so would love your opinion on mine! For genuine - and hopefully constructive - criticism, I would like to offer you my products... If you are interested, please PM me and I'll send some products out to you!

With much love xxx

Latest posts

Back