TSV 26th Jan- Ecoegg

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi its newbie again. I use the eco balls that I bought in a sale from Lakeland (still got 2 unused ones). I put it in a small zipped wash bag just in case it decides to open. I use it for my dark washes and coloured. I still wash my whites in ordinary washing powder. The clothes smell of nothing when they dry rather than a washing powder smell. If I was buying the TSV I would buy one of the perfumed ones.

Ive been tempted

Hi,

I got my original non fragrenced Ecoegg a few months ago and love it, I saw this promotion and I got another one as I like it idea of a fragrenced one. Plus the offer is pretty good so cant go wrong really. I told my friend to get one, such a bargain today. Even better value for money than they are normally.

i bought 2 in the linen fragrance. i checked out the reviews on amazon etc. and the main gripe, if any, was that the egg kept opening up. with the new design this should in principle be a thing of the past. i have promised my MIL that if they work i will get her one too. i was well impressed with the delivery charge to belgium... 1.50 for the 2 lol

I reckon she might have been a bloke at one time.

when she released her autobiography it came out that she'd given birth to a stillborn baby in her teens, which she'd concealed at the time. She was investigated by the merseyside police, but no charges were brought. so, probably not a bloke. she does have many of the characteristics of a very good drag act though.

i bought mine in the last remaining fragrance and its now all sold out. thanks very much for all the tips. i am looking forward to saving some money...

I bought one too just before it went to advanced orders. I don't spend a fortune on detergent but as this is eco friendly I fancied giving it a go. It has got good reviews on Amazon from people using the new and improved version.

Latest posts

Back