TV Guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

brilliant - thanks STN! That works for now.... until it runs out (they only do so many weeks ahead at a time).

If you type TV guide into the search box at the top of the page it brings up the TV guide and lists the presenters doing the show beside the program.

I've always did it that way never realised there was a different way of doing it.

Yes, sadly when I type 'tv guide' into the search box, it brings up the new format guide only now so they must have removed that facility - well we don't want to have things how the customer wants them, do we???! I absolutely HATE the new guide! Too many clicks to get an overview of what's on for the day or coming up later and in the next couple of days. I never watch the other QVC channels - that's obviously what they are trying to push.

I make 99% of my Q purchases online. Considering how rubbish the website is when searching, it's a wonder I buy anything from them. Is everyone else getting that unresponsive greyed-out screen as much as I am when I search for something (usually if I try to change the "sort by" option, or click to the next page)?

I did the typing of tv guide into the search box..it worked...and there was a link to click to watch the live show. It was Kimmy, so I clicked. Only to find myself distracted by a banner which flickers on and off every few seconds underneath the live programme, thus reducing the screen size for the show. The banner tells me what I am watching, thanks, I could not have figured that out, and what I could have watched before, I think, it was gone in seconds, and what I can watch in future.

I tell you what I am watching, nothing, as that flickering banner was giving me a headache.

I'm still getting the old TV guide via a bookmark on my phone. Long may it last!! But the point is that it is somewhere hidden on the website of I wouldn't be getting it.

that cannot be done

That's crazy that you can't search for upcoming shows. Especially for those shows that just have one or two shows, now and again rather than those that have shows over 3 day periods quite regularly.

I'm certainly not going to sit all day everyday to make sure I don't miss something if that's what they think!

I'm still getting the old TV guide via a bookmark on my phone. Long may it last!! But the point is that it is somewhere hidden on the website of I wouldn't be getting it.

Whatever you do - don't delete it!!

I had a QVC tab on my PC that was opened prior to the new changes and I could still see the old version (with all presenters) for the foreseeable future. Then I had to close it to do a software update and now I can only get the new and improved version!! Pah.

If you type TV guide into the search box at the top of the page it brings up the TV guide and lists the presenters doing the show beside the program.

I've always did it that way never realised there was a different way of doing it.

I was able to do this and search for upcoming show up until a day or so ago but now I can only get the new god dam awful version.

I really dislike the new TV guide too.

And even more so, I miss the function to search for a specific brand (there are only a few brands I watch on QVC). This was basically the only way I used the to guide. I can't believe they removed the search.

I have just sent them an e-mail complaining about this (old guide was better + search function missing). Maybe if enough people contact them they might do something about it... One can at least hope...

Annoying QVC TV guide

Has anyone else noticed how they've changed the format of the QVC programme guide? It used to be a straightforward list - day, time, theme, presenter. Now you have to scroll and toggle and it doesn't tell you who the presenter is. Well I don't like it! I don't WANT to watch any Anne Dawson / Pippa Gordon / Alison Young hours. I want to know who is presenting as it makes a big difference as to whether or not I will watch.

I agree with you, The tv guide is now a big hassle and I can't be bothered with it. Why can't they leave things alone. I only want a plain screen with the info on it without having to click here, there and everywhere. Absolutely sick of their website and this has made it even worse.

Agree its a right hassle now. I go to the weekly schedule to get an idea what's on but it doesn't show the presenters. They need to scrap the website and start again.Even IW has abetter website.

Sorry but I can't do links but there is a similar thread where a member gives a link to the old format. I was able to add this to my home screen so for a while at least normality reigns.

No it doesn't! :(

Typing TV guide in the Search box has since stopped working for a lot of us if you read back through the thread, but see post #34 above for a direct link (which still works for me and hopefully everyone .... until QVC decide we've had too much of a good thing!).

Last edited:
What on earth have they done to the TV Guide on the website now???

Doesn't appear to be any way of seeing who is presenting shows now! :wonder:

What and why have QVC changed this format! Old way was much better and clearer to view what was on. Bring it back :mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back