Tweakd By Nature TSV 29/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My hair loved the white chocolate in the tubes.

Apply to dry hair, leave however long you want, then rinse to add some more lather and very soft shiny hair. I have thick hair with a kink.

Attachments

• Teakd TSV 1.jpg
    Teakd TSV 1.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 82
  • Teakd TSV 2.jpg
    Teakd TSV 2.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 89
Love love love. I can't live without PK items but this is a very close second and when its a TSV its excellent VFM

Can anyone describe the fragrance "Above the Clouds"?

I don't get on with the Chocolate or the Amber Vanilla products; the amber one is migraine and nausea inducing sadly. I thought I'd like it as I usually like masculine scents and anything herby or medicinal. TIA.

Can anyone describe the fragrance "Above the Clouds"?

I don't get on with the Chocolate or the Amber Vanilla products; the amber one is migraine and nausea inducing sadly. I thought I'd like it as I usually like masculine scents and anything herby or medicinal. TIA.
well in america they say this about it "From the special edition Rare Treasures Collection, Above the Clouds is formulated for fine, limp dull hair, featuring a fragrant mix of wild lilac, sandalwood, honey, and vanilla fresh cream"

Cheers SCW, all I could see was a reference to "white flowers" which could mean anything. I suspect it wouldn't suit me even though I like sandalwood, once it's mixed with vanilla and honey and lilac....I'm not sure!
I like the smell of the Rhassoul Clay range so I'll stick with that or even try the unscented products.

Cheers SCW, all I could see was a reference to "white flowers" which could mean anything. I suspect it wouldn't suit me even though I like sandalwood, once it's mixed with vanilla and honey and lilac....I'm not sure!
I like the smell of the Rhassoul Clay range so I'll stick with that or even try the unscented products.
its all good & yeah white flowers could be anything but they did have pure last time so that might be worth a go

Tweak’d By Nature 1 Litre Shampoo & Conditioner Duo TSV 29/03/22 (previously one on the 27/07/21 & was Priced at £46 + post)

same TSV But New Item Number as its got some new options in it

Tweak’d by Nature Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo & Conditioner

Single

Auto-Delivery
The top option is not the TSV it is an old item and now an Outlet item.

Latest posts

Back