Tweakd By Nature TSV 29/03/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why repeat when had to clear as an Outlet.
it acutally sold out on the TSV day (the outlet bit was just a few they had left over from the auto-delivery) because the new number as i did state "same TSV But New Item Number as its got some new options in it" & also some have got new packaging

same TSV But New Item Number as its got some new options in it

Tweak’d by Nature Tweak'd Supersize Shampoo & Conditioner

Single

Auto-Delivery
1 Litre Shampoo RRP £85 + post
1 Litre Conditioner RRP £95 + post

Total RRP £180 + post

it acutally sold out on the TSV day (the outlet bit was just a few they had left over from the auto-delivery) because the new number as i did state "same TSV But New Item Number as its got some new options in it" & also some have got new packaging
Just don’t understand why sell as an ‘Outlet Item’ defined as from a discontinued range, a customer return, not in original packaging and or in its original condition.🤔

I suspect QVC's system doesn't allow for stock allocated to one item number to be moved to a "different shelf" under a new item. Just because an item finds its way into clearance doesn't necessarily mean QVC view it as a dud. They'll list the new batch, different packaging or slightly different configuration and try to clear the earlier sets so that the lower priced sets don't impact the full priced new bundles. In the same way that some brands won't allow their products to be heavily discounted they'll recall and destroy overstocks rather than diminish the brand's identity in any way. (I'm not saying QVC would impose that rule but some high end brands do this)

If Q is left with unsold units of waitlist sets they won't be sold on air unless there's enough to warrant the airtime. They'll shift them via the Clearance or Outlet route.

I got the TSV last Autumn: litre of conditioner and the big tub of the scrub and they had the matching 1 litre shampoos for sale on the same day. I don't think Q would schedule another 1 litre TSV if the previous one had tanked, they'd try something different.

Can anyone describe the fragrance "Above the Clouds"?

I don't get on with the Chocolate or the Amber Vanilla products; the amber one is migraine and nausea inducing sadly. I thought I'd like it as I usually like masculine scents and anything herby or medicinal. TIA.
I bought it last year, fragrance is all subjective but I would describe the fragrance as a light baby powder with a smattering of palma violets! So a gentle lilac, honestly it was only when I smelled it that I thought the descriptions were spot on but before buying I couldn’t remember what a lilac smelled like.

I personally do not like baby powder fragrances but I found that the scent didn’t linger so was ok with it.

I can't judge the product, but I cannot watch Denis. Something about him rubs me the wrong way.
I have thin fine hair and a very sensitive scalp... no idea if the range would suit me. OGx is my go-to range.
Certainly doesn’t suit mine leaves it a tangled dry mess.

A general question - why do QVC sell sets of shampoo and conditioner with the conditioner being the same size as the shampoo ? One litre of conditioner lasts me more than twice as long as one litre of shampoo does.

A general question - why do QVC sell sets of shampoo and conditioner with the conditioner being the same size as the shampoo ? One litre of conditioner lasts me more than twice as long as one litre of shampoo does.

I use double the amount of shampoo to conditioner like you do, however my teenage daughter uses twice the amount of conditioner than shampoo!

It's hard to get that right. I sometimes get through conditioner twice as fast as shampoo.

Perhaps take it up with QVC if this is bothersome?
Not bothersome to me at all, in fact the details of any old outlet item need never be on this thread as the outlet collection wasn’t the TSV, those correct details became evident later.

Latest posts

Back