Ultrasun TSV 01/05/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Be prepared Elemis have a new SPF 50 product and it will be a big deal in June, I won’t be watching.
Wouldn’t pay their prices for something they recommend you reapply every two hours…and I certainly won’t be watching the very annoying Keeley..

I don’t mind the collagen moisturiser with SPF but I prefer Soltan when it comes to sun tan lotion.
I prefer a seperate sun product. The collagen spf is nice but you would have to reapply every couple of hours.

Wouldn’t pay their prices for something they recommend you reapply every two hours…and I certainly won’t be watching the very annoying Keeley..

I prefer a seperate sun product. The collagen spf is nice but you would have to reapply every couple of hours.
Maybe the auto option will be fortnightly this time 😜 so we will all get the ‘opportunity’ to repurchase to meet ‘these needs’ 🤷‍♀️

Abi Cleeve appears to be an almost permanent fixture on QVC these, be it ultrasun, skinsense and now SBC too.
She must now be one of the major suppliers of qvcuk and as ambassador for these brands and her frequent appearances it often feels like groundhog day !
Interestingly on companies house she has involvement with other skincare/cosmetics/fragrance business, I wonder how many of these will soon be appearing on QVC ?

Latest posts

Back