Ultrasun TSV 25/04/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Please note due to present circumstances date and brand TSV’s that are published so far in advance are subject to changes due to QVC rescheduling.

Surely within 2 weeks we should have confidence in the schedule, but any further ahead they do seem to chop and change rather a lot.
Yes it does appear less likely to change when it is under 2 weeks but over that it changes quite often.
Pleased its not only me that’s seen pot luck with stuff posted weeks in advance.

Thanks very much for that I felt I was the only one finding these TSV threads starting 4-6 weeks in advance with what appears a random brand only to be being changed frustrating.
No definitely you're not alone. I've commented about how confusing it is on a few of the ones where the type of TSV has changed completely. I also find it confusing when a TSV is a repeat and the old thread is resurrected... it's great to see how we reacted previously, but a link to the previous TSV would be less confusing to me.
I mean, we could have threads called TSV for every day of the year... we know they're going to happen. But a couple of weeks notice, except maybe for the Ekemis Christmas juggernaut which will already be selling like hot cakes by 2 weeks away from launch, or so it seems!

We don’t actually need in my view a TSV thread until the date and brand is fully confirmed, like two weeks in advance especially when all these changes are happening. After all the QVC TV schedule even on the website is only two weeks in advance. Their schedule has always been subject to change, but even more so now, with difficulty in obtaining products and supplies.

Attachments

• Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 63
  • Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 77
  • Ultrasun TSV 3.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Ultrasun TSV 4.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 4.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Ultrasun TSV 5.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 63
Ultrasun 3 Piece Collection TSV 25/04/22 (last years version had glimmer & sports too)

300ml SPF 30 Family RRP £42 + post
150ml SPF 30 Face RRP £30 + post
SPF 30 Lip Balm RRP £8 + post

RRP £80 + post
Sports

300ml SPF 30 Sport RRP £36 + post

Total RRP £74

Glimmer

300ml SPF 20 Glimmer RRP £42 + post

Total RRP £80 + post

Is the face SPF30 really 150ml? That would make it a triple size, the same TSV last year was 100ml.

Sports

300ml SPF 30 Sport RRP £36 + post
100ml SPF 30 Face RRP £36 + post

Total RRP £80

Glimmer

300ml SPF 20 Glimmer RRP £42 + post

Total RRP £86
Ultrasun 3 Piece Collection TSV 25/04/22 (last years version had glimmer & sports too)

300ml SPF 30 Family RRP £42 + post

RRP £86 + post

+ post
Corrected Everything

Latest posts

Back