Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ultrasun Sun Protection 3 Piece Supersize Collection

QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.00
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £7.60

Single

Auto-Delivery

A tailor-made summer deserves sun protection that works for you. That's why we're offering this super-sized Ultrasun collection in your choice of Glimmer, Family and Sports options. Alongside a bigger-is-better edition of your fave SPF, you'll also receive Face SPF and Lip Protection, so you'll be protected from head to toe. With plenty to see you through holidays, sunny weather and beyond, there's never been a better time to stock up on these Ultrasun classics.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Family, Glimmer or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £86 for either the Family and Glimmer and £82 for the Sports item. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £37.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £44.99 on the Family and Glimmer, and £40.99 on the Sports collection.
Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of up to two years after opening these products will help keep your skin protected season after season.
EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.
Super-sized staples - whether you're protecting the whole family or want to make sure your stash is fully stocked, the super-sized body and face formulas in this collection will make sure you're always prepared for sunny days.
Head to toe coverage - your collection will contain three targeted formulas; one for your body plus Face SPF 30 and Lip Protection SPF 30, so you can make sure every inch of your skin is taken care of.
Year-round protection - the fun in the sun doesn't need to stop. Select our Auto Delivery option at checkout and you'll receive this same collection again in 90 days' time.
  • Delivered to UK mainland only
  • Free from emulsifiers and perfumes
  • Sports Gel contains alcohol
Family collection contains:

• 1 x Family SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. With blackcurrant seed oil and vitamin E. Temperature-stable
Glimmer collection contains:

• 1 x Glimmer Max SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-sticky, non-greasy UVA and UVB (SPF 30) sun protection gel, suitable for sensitive skin, which is water-resistant, easy to apply and contains reflecting pigments to catch the light, plus a golden glimmer to add a glow to your skin. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (100ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - helps protect against sun (UVA and UVB), wind and cold, and provides intensive care and moisture for dry and chapped lips. With blackcurrant seed oil and vitamin E. Temperature-stable
Sports collection contains:

• 1 x Sport Gel SPF 30 (300ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky, transparent gel with UVA and UVB (SPF30) sun protection. Ideal for active people, quick and easy to apply, this water-resistant sun gel is perfect for all sorts of outdoor activities
How to use:
  • Apply in the shade to clean, dry skin, 15 - 30 minutes before sun exposure - reapply in extreme circumstances
  • Please refer to the sun account to make sure you use the right level SPF for your skin and do not exceed the amount of time you can spend in the sun.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Family, Glimmer or Sports items individually, directly from Ultrasun you’d pay £86 for either the Family and Glimmer and £82 for the Sports item. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £37.96, plus P&P, you’re saving £44.99 on the Family and Glimmer, and £40.99 on the Sports collection.

Family collection contains:

Family SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - £42 cost £20.49
Face SPF 30 (100ml) - £36 cost £17.56
Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 cost £3.90

Total £86 cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Glimmer collection contains:

Glimmer Max SPF 30 (pump 300ml) - £42 cost £20.49
Face SPF 30 (100ml) - £36 cost £17.56
Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 cost £3.90

Total £86 cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Sports collection contains:

Sport Gel SPF 30 (300ml) - £38 (to balance to £82) cost £19.44
Face SPF 30 (100ml) - £36 cost £18.42
Lip Protection SPF 30 (4.8g) - £8 cost £4.09

Total £82 cost £41.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for prices.

That is very good value, and 5 easy-pays……
But I have a 400ml bottle in the cupboard and I’m unlikely to open it this year.
I do find those big bottles last several years

Well even if we get a good summer I need all the sun and hopefully the vitamin"D" to go with it. Last years summer was hardly sunny. No sun cream for me.

I’ve ordered mine … i honestly can’t go abroad without it .. lasts a while after no use too In the bottle .. we are hopefully in Tenerife in June and we’ve always used it there with no problem. They had me at Jumbo size lol 👍

I’ve ordered mine … i honestly can’t go abroad without it .. lasts a while after no use too In the bottle .. we are hopefully in Tenerife in June and we’ve always used it there with no problem. They had me at Jumbo size lol 👍
I do find it really effective sun cream.. it’s just that it lasts a long time! And we don’t go on holiday anymore.
I use the face products every day from now until the end of September.

Latest posts

Back