Unprepared

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jackie and Evie presenting Monsoon. Neither could identify the back of a blouse from its front and it took them a while to find the clue: Ah ha, labels are usually on the back of a garment and sequins on the front. Neither had prepared for the presentation. Puts you off, doesn't it?
It infuriates me. That is what they are paid to do!!! What the heck do they do when they are supposed to be preparing for the shows?

That’s what really annoyed me about spaniel ears. She was doing a presentation and started to spout about a designer which was lifted word for word off Google but the stupid bint didnt know it was someone else with the same name. I never liked her presentation but that was the straw which broke the camel’s back for me. That together with the awful mismatched hair extensions and the teenage giggles put her firmly in the box of people I never want to waste my time on.

That’s what really annoyed me about spaniel ears. She was doing a presentation and started to spout about a designer which was lifted word for word off Google but the stupid bint didnt know it was someone else with the same name. I never liked her presentation but that was the straw which broke the camel’s back for me. That together with the awful mismatched hair extensions and the teenage giggles put her firmly in the box of people I never want to waste my time on.
Bit late to the party here but who is spaniel ears? 😂

One of the main things they don’t prepare for is working out the colours. It constantly causes problems. Surely the presenters could stick a little label on each garment with whatever stupid name has been given to it. If they went through

the items in their upcoming show, they would realise any problems, and address them before they came on air.

On Ideal World they often have the colours of the clothes written on a label and this is stuck onto the hanger. It’s a simple thing to do but maybe too difficult for QVC to cope with. Mind you, considering the ridiculous names that QVC call their colours they’d need big labels.

On Ideal World they often have the colours of the clothes written on a label and this is stuck onto the hanger. It’s a simple thing to do but maybe too difficult for QVC to cope with. Mind you, considering the ridiculous names that QVC call their colours they’d need big labels.
I like how IW present their fashion items. Good so see the models interact. They often advise in sizing up or down too.

I always thought she should be the host for that desperate pump thing that looks like it fell out of a 1974 Green Shield Stamps catalogue, that is supposed to jumpstart a Sheridan tank with one flick of its ‘super powers’ button. She would be a perfect challenge for it to fill her head with even more air than is in it already before it drained its battery permanently in the attempt.

Latest posts

Back