Uri Geller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LE lover

Registered Shopper
I'm listening to him waffle on about these crystals that are a million years old,the power of positive thinking and how lucky we'll be to receive an autographed picure of him and all that i can think is you're bonkers.
Has anyone bought any of his jewellery and had their lives changed for the better after receiving these magical crystals??

Last edited:
I'm listening to him waffle on about these crystals that are a million years old,the power of positive thinking and how lucky we'll be to receive an autographed picure of him and all that i can think is you're bonkers.
Has anyone bought any of his jewellery and had their lives changed for the better after receiving these magical crystals??

The only thing magical about these crystals is the way in which they make the purchaser's money disappear!! :cheeky:

I heard this rubbish today and he actually said "I allow you to write to me and I will send you an autograph". How very kind of him to "allow" us to write to him!!

I think he looks really ill - thin and scrawny - think he needs some crystal help himself!!

Has he shoe-horned his dearly departed 'best friend' Michael Jackson into the conversation yet? *rolls eyes*

he is one of the few people on this planet that manage to really wind me up. He comes across as really insincere, totally self absorbed and unbelievably arrogant. :taphead::taphead::taphead:
So he is not on my christmas card list, but then he has not allowed me to send him one anyway.:mail:

Has he shoe-horned his dearly departed 'best friend' Michael Jackson into the conversation yet? *rolls eyes*

oh yes it didn't take long.:rolleyes: Some tosh about doing the artwork for his album. I'm sure i read somewhere that they'd had a big fall out and weren't talking when MJ died. Uri has obviously magiced that out of his mind.

oh yes it didn't take long.:rolleyes: Some tosh about doing the artwork for his album. I'm sure i read somewhere that they'd had a big fall out and weren't talking when MJ died. Uri has obviously magiced that out of his mind.

oh my God, its the crystals::::::: they are affecting his memory!!!!:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

I own a few pieces I got in the clearance. I think that the non-clearance prices are quite expensive but the pieces are lovely. I did write to him (out of curiosity) and got a signed picture which I sold on ebay.

Somebody paid money for that????????????????????
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

he said that he did the artwork on "Michael's last albun "Invincible"" Now I am not a Jacko fan so I do not know how accurate the word "last" is. I changed channels at this point as I find Mr Geller nauseating and I doubt any of his crystals would cure the feeling of sickly unease I get while listening to him spout his self serving carp.

Taking all things into consideration, i.e. his over-enthusing about his overpriced bits of glass tat, his truly obnoxious, sycophantic yet at the same time overbearingly pretentious personality & risking the equivalent of an e*** 'pink slap' from the mods, it is my considered opinion that Uri Geller is without question, that which used to be (& may in fact still be) known as a 'Total Plonker'! Yep! :thinking2:

I am interested in crystal healing and have a collection of stones and crystal jewellry, when I first saw him showing his pieces I nearly keeled over when I saw the prices he was charging. I buy my crystals etc., from the web or ebay and have got some beautiful rough crystals which cost a couple of pounds.

I just think he must not have a conscience at the prices he charges for his items.

piper

I am interested in crystal healing and have a collection of stones and crystal jewellry, when I first saw him showing his pieces I nearly keeled over when I saw the prices he was charging. I buy my crystals etc., from the web or ebay and have got some beautiful rough crystals which cost a couple of pounds.

I just think he must not have a conscience at the prices he charges for his items.

piper

the crystals are helping him overcome anything, looks like they have helped him overcome his conscience too!

piper

I have several crystals, as in lumps of crystal not high-priced tat and believe in aspects of crystal therapy. I think that science will one day confirm that they do have special qualities. However, I think that UG is a self-serving A*se.....
* looks round furtively *......am I allowed to say that.......sod it, I just did!:thinking2:

Latest posts

Back