Vercella Vita Italian Shapewear TSV 10/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Those don't look comfy at all on the models so I suspect most folks' bum cheeks will hang well outside (or maybe I'm speaking for myself :mysmilie_17:)

CC

Vercella Vita Medium Control Plain Briefs Pack of 4
Item Number: 165453
QVC Price £63.00
Todays Special Value Price £41.98
P&P £3.95

A set of four medium control shaping briefs featuring a triangular panel for smoothing out the tummy area and a push-up zone around the bottom to provide a lift. Feel confident in whatever youre wearing thanks to the smooth silhouette created by these flattering Vercella Vita briefs, available in a choice of three neutral colour groups.

Like a second skin - the smooth stretchy fabric makes these briefs perfect for wearing under fitted dresses or skirts to give you the support that you need for a sleek, figure-flattering look. Plus, the washing and sizing guidelines are woven in to avoid labels digging in or showing through.

The perfect addition to your collection - these everyday essentials come in a choice of stylish, neutral colours that will seamlessly fit into your shapewear/underwear wardrobe.

91% polyamide, 9% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Waist: S: 51.8cm (20.4"), M: 54.9cm (21.6"), L: 56.9cm (22.4"), XL: 58.4cm (23"), 2XL: 59.9cm (23.6"), 3XL: 61.9cm (24.4")
Hips: S: 50.3cm (19.8"), M: 52.3cm (20.6"), L: 52.8cm (20.8"), XL: 56.4cm (22.2"), 2XL: 58.4cm (23"), 3XL: 60.5cm (23.8")

Colour groups:

Black/ Sandalwood includes: 2 x Black; 2 x Sandalwood
White/Sandalwood includes: 2 x White; 2 x Sandalwood
Black/White includes: 2 x Black; 2 x White

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165453

FORTY SIX QUID FOR 4 PAIRS OF PANTS????? (inc postage). They're not even remotely nice. Don't think much of VV anyway, they certainly don't hold my flab in and for that price I would be expecting a washboard stomach.

CC

shapewear ?

I've never bought any 'shapewear' from QVC, but when its modelled on 'perfect' bodies I wonder if it really does its job.

The Vercelli Vita range particularly bothers me, because the bra cups look 'droopy' to me, even on a modest bust, so my ample 42DD I fear would not have the support they need. (I always wear underwired, or I get the 'bounce' effect !!!). Years ago before the term 'shapewear' was the norm, I would wear an all in one corset - a la Sophia Loren, and that REALLY gave me the pull-in I needed.

I'd be glad to hear the thoughts of others.

I've just watched the presentation for the VV control tops, and all the demo 'before & after' models have VPL and extra bum cheeks hanging out of the TSV pants!

Re: Vercella Vita bras - they really are useless if you have a larger bust. I'm a 28GG and wearing one of their bras was not much different to not wearing a bra - your boobs still face downwards!!

I would never in a million years wear one outside the house, but I guess for lounging around in the house they're better than nothing - but they don't give a nice shape under your clothes (hence why you never see Debra-Ann wearing clothes over hers, and if you look at the way she's standing she's arching her back to try and lift her bust)

Any bra that is sized small, medium, large etc. is never going to work for everyone. I needed a small for my back size, but the cup was then obviously too small, so tried the medium - but that rode up my back. So I gave up and returned them, the one time I've actually found the 30 day MBG useful.

I know they work for some, but not for me. Anyone with a large bust knows deep down that she needs an underwired and structured bra for sufficient support, I don't care what QVC say.

Last edited:
I've just watched the presentation for the VV control tops, and all the demo 'before & after' models have VPL and extra bum cheeks hanging out of the TSV pants!

No it wouldn't inspire me to buy at that price. Get a decent pair of knickers the right size is my advice.

The TSV is very expensive. I've never worn shapewear.They look uncomfortable.
I just got a couple of 6 pack of briefs from Marks made from modal and they are so comfortable and soft. Anything elasticated or lacy digs in and irritates.

Thank you ladies, you've all confirmed my thoughts ! I would 'droop' badly with no understructure for uplift, and as we mature, without underwiring the boobs can look very 'matronly'.

It's better to buy proper fitting underwear isn't it.After all ,that extra flesh has got to pop out somewhere.Well fitting garments will keep it nicely controlled without discomfort.

Thank you ladies, you've all confirmed my thoughts ! I would 'droop' badly with no understructure for uplift, and as we mature, without underwiring the boobs can look very 'matronly'.

I must admit I don't like under wiring and its difficult to find bras with a good structure and no wires but they are out there .The shapewear bras don't offer support so far as I can see. The model Deborah Ann gets little support for her voloptuous bust

I hate this stuff and it amazes me that it is Italian design and make - they normally do things so well, and I'm a huge fan of all things Italian. I only tried this last year for the first time, sent it back the next day it is awful, the only people in my opinion this range is for are slim people with young bodies and smallish breasts - I don't fit into any of those aforementioned categories, and as you age, you must have support both for looks and for health of the breasts - I can't under-rate this line enough, and said so when I did my product review (of course it was rejected).

I wear them most of the time and also sleep in them. I was a 36b for most of my adult life but am now a small 38b. I love the comfort and they give me a natural shape

I have to own up and say that I bought the last TSV which was three bra tops. When I first got them I was going to send them back and in fact wrote a pretty bad review. However, I tried them out for a few days and decided to keep them. They do roll up even though Carla says to fold them over - it doesn't work. However, she did say that if you have a spare tyre (well she didn't use that expression but that explains it), then you might have problems. Anyway Ive learned to live with it and I do find them quite comfy and I don't get the usual rolls of fat that I got when I wore a bra. I'm a size 38D so I got large but I don't think that they would be any good for anyone with larger boobs. I'm not sure I would bother again though and certainly not the briefs. Talk about trying to get a quart into a pint pot!!

Well, in the lunchtime show it was suggested to 'step into' the bras rather than put them over your head ! What ????? with my thighs I'd be in danger of calling out the fire brigade to free me ! oh the humiliation.

Well, in the lunchtime show it was suggested to 'step into' the bras rather than put them over your head ! What ????? with my thighs I'd be in danger of calling out the fire brigade to free me ! oh the humiliation.
I always step in and out of mine, so much easier. Also they do not roll up on me. I like them because they do not give me any visible flesh rolls on the back when I wear close fitting tshirts.

Latest posts

Back