Viorelli

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw on the FB group that his odd hair colour was the result of an attempt to produce a hair colour kit - I didn't hear him say that as I switched on late. At least he tries out this stuff before he unleashes it on us I guess!
It's a pity he didn't try several tonnes of Jadeite from Dave Sloths shipping container so that we didn't have to see it all.

An EMF beauty device? HOW DARE YOU!

I've just got to let you know............ This will be no ordinary EMF beauty device. It'll be the very best on the market, with the finest internal mechanisms known to grace our Earth. Totally indestructible, nuclear bomb proof, and a legacy item that you can pass down for generations to come. MULTI-BUY!!! Buy three and get a free Jess Foley poster mounted in a gold tone frame. Good luck to each and every one of you! Well done! Absolutely.
What, not even a lump of amethyst stuck somewhere on it? Depending on the intended uses for this device you may have had bits of grit falling out of your hooha! Let's face it, most of their stones tend to fall out. Gemporia has given up trying really. They should have a re-brand to Craporium.

What, not even a lump of amethyst stuck somewhere on it? Depending on the intended uses for this device you may have had bits of grit falling out of your hooha! Let's face it, most of their stones tend to fall out. Gemporia has given up trying really. They should have a re-brand to Craporium.
welcome back :)

Latest posts

Back