Was Dave Bradford mentioned on qvc?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

spurs

Registered Shopper
Turn on qvc last night (Sun) about 11.30pm, not really listening, but I'm sure I heard Craig talking about an old past presenter called Dave Bradford. Did I get the name wrong, if not I'm curious as to why a qvc presenter would be talking about a cc presenter.

I know its a silly unimportant thing but its bugging me. :wonder:

Turn on qvc last night (Sun) about 11.30pm, not really listening, but I'm sure I heard Craig talking about an old past presenter called Dave Bradford. Did I get the name wrong, if not I'm curious as to why a qvc presenter would be talking about a cc presenter.

I know its a silly unimportant thing but its bugging me. :wonder:

Hi Spurs - Your comment /question is very valid and not in the least silly or unimportant:sun:. I didnt see the programme last night but i know that Dave was a QVC presenter for many years before moving over to IW/CC - I've heard other presenters usually the "old timers" Julian/Julia mention him and Lavers(Paul who was another QVC presenter for many years) before - i get the impression that although they work for different companies they all keep in touch - shopping telly alumni maybe!!

it was julian who mentioned it but he was just making a joke, and the guest presenter didnt seem to know who he was referring to, he just said sorry if your name's dave bradford. I think jools is probably still mates with him

Now I know, thankyou.

If I muddled Julian with Craig then I wasn't listening or watching closely! Dave on qvc must be going back a few years, seems like an old school network for shopping channel presenters.

I saw that. If I remember correctly, Juilan made some kind of remark when presenting the Medion laptop. I think it was about doing something unethical and he folllowed it up with, 'If there are any lawyers watching, the name's Dave Bradford'. Just can't remember exactly what it was - something to do with using Skype instead of BT I think.

This is my first post. I have really enjoyed reading all the interesting and witty comments on the Forum over the past few months though not purchased anything from QVC for years. I watch it quite often but the postage puts me off for one thing plus all the over the top claims which some presenters make.

If you "Google" Dave Bradford his website will come up. Always quite liked his laid-back style of presenting.:flower:

You can read about David Bradford on his website www.davebradford.tv I used to like his laidback style of presenting.

This is my first post. I really enjoy reading all the witty and clever comments on the Forum.

Have not bought anything from QVC for years but still watch it. The postal charges put me off as well as the “over-enthusiastic” claims of some presenters and many items can be found far cheaper elsewhere.:flower:

Latest posts

Back