Was your life touched?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
According to DBF's review of the year "who would have known that her Back to you series would have touched so many lives"

Pass the bucket

How does she get her head through a door.

I'm absolutely sick of her self promotion it should be stopped,she thinks she has come out of this investigation into the BCC auction squeaky clean,she's as sly as they come in my book.
Lynn

Shes a silly old bint :mysmilie_51:

Her review of the year should have included a sincere apology to BCC for losing them money and to the Qvc customers for trying to cheat the system!!

I need a second bucket, my first filled up ages ago. :mysmilie_19:

For some reason I am thinking of the Depeche (sp) Mode song Personal Jesus, "Reach out and touch me." Er, no thanks Debbie.

Perhaps she may have donated the money that was lost? They are on huge salaries so that wouldn't make a dent.
Or to keep herself in the job.

Perhaps she may have donated the money that was lost? They are on huge salaries so that wouldn't make a dent.

If she had have done , she would have told everyone on every show she presented and every facebook group going, Shes not the modest type after all.

If she had have done , she would have told everyone on every show she presented and every facebook group going, Shes not the modest type after all.
If she did so she would have to admit that she did wrong.

The 'Back to you' mini series certainly touched my life ................ because I didn't watch any of it and I won't be watching the next one either. I heard the words 'Back to you' and touched the off button.

Simply can`t stand the woman in any way, shape or format. Arrogant sod as she is !

I can see the donations being down at the next BCC event as people won't trust them.

Has she mentioned her book(s) recently? I wonder if she's been told to stop advertising her own stuff on QVC.

You mean you haven't heard she's written several literary classics?

:mysmilie_50:

But her famous Facebook groups(two of them), are up her backside telling how wonderful she is every five minutes.

That is why I hate face book......certain groups on there that are popular products here really get my goat with their crawling and fawning ....yuck yuck ...I love this group ...it's normal and fair in my humble opinion ...lim don't do fb anymore ..ll

Nothing wrong with Facebook. What I don't like is the complete fawning and if you don't like a product you are seen as evil. DF page is dreadful with folks saying she is wonderful and all q products are wonderful. It's like they have all been programmed to say the same things. Really bizarre.

Even Q`s regular facebook page appears to be turning into only for those with nothing but positive views. They seem to be editing it rather one sidedly lately. Ever since the BCC furore. They also seem to have banned several people without the courtesy of informing them.

Latest posts

Back