Watch watch - i have ordered a Watch!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:rock::57:I have bought several watches from GTV the first onebeing 3 years ago and it is still going on the same batteries that it arrived with just wish they went back to the silver gem set straps cant where leather straps makes me itch and ceramic ones are too big and heavy if your listening Gems BRING BACK SILVER WATCHES

The watch arrived this morning at 9am. After wrestling with packaging, opening the box, i was pleasantly surprised, and have to admit, yes i like it very much! the little cat mascot isnt as huge as i was expecting it to be, which is good, as it doesnt look out of place, it is wee, and cute! The watch, well this does go beyond my expectations, it has a a black agate dial, and you can see the numerals clearly, the watch is edged with white topaz, the watch itself is not too heavy, its a comfortable weight on the wrist. The choice of straps, is difficult, as all three colours are really nice, i have opted for the yellow, as it goes really well with the black, but equally all the straps look really nice with the watch, a lot of thought has actually gone into this watch, it is really nice, makes a lovely gift for women of all ages, it has my seal of approval and two :up2::up2: i would not hesitate to recommend this to anyone, as either a gift or a treatette to ones self - i am very impressed. XXXX :happy::wave2:

Brilliant news PG. Glad you like it.

Don't mean to put a damper on things but it's quite ironic really as my 17 year old cat had to be put to sleep this afternoon. I haven't posted about her before now as really didn't feel up to talking about her illness but we've been giving her pallative care for the last 5/6 weeks. Sadly the time came today when she was beginning to suffer. Won't be the same without her.

Aaaww I've only just read this as I don't 'do' GEMSTV anymore. I am so so sorry Klos as I know you will be heartbroken. :heartbroke: Puss lived to a great age and was obviously loved to bits but I know it will hurt for a long time. ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))) Sue xxx :pPC:

sorry for my delay in thanking you - i have spent since thursday night pretty much chained to the washing machine/tumble dryer, well lets just say the kitchen in general! Youngest son came home from a school field trip (with half of the peak district still attached to his clothing! lol) and eldest son came home on leave on Friday - plus hubbies kit to wash!more washing than i can shake a stick at! lol thank goodness its sunday! Monday its back to normal (if that is possible in this house! lol) xxx

I have been watching been watching gems tv for years and bought one of their ceramic watches. It seems fine, the batteries have lasted longer than my H Samuel one!!

Latest posts

Back