we need to know everything

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

it was lovely meeting some of the other forum members. everyone seemed to be having a good time. The trip to the studio was funny as Jamie was like a puppy with two tails having all the visitors!

Unfortunately the camera is not kind and when you see yourself up on the screen 10ft tall you just want to run and hide!

You were on loads Sammi, you looked lovely, so stop it !!! :1:

Missed seeing everyone on TV but it sounds like a good time was had by all......looking forward to more piccies when convenient and thanks for those already posted.

You were on loads Sammi, you looked lovely, so stop it !!! :1:

awww bless you. I'll send you that tenner later :54:

A big thank you to Steve, Sarah, Tony, Baz, Barry, Emma, Carol, Jamie and all the smashing crew at Rock HQ for all the trouble and care you all took in looking after us. The atmosphere was smashing and so different from my last visit there which was much more intimate. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.

It was great meeting other forum members and a great chance to natter about the things we love.

aw I wish i'd known you'd all be on screen, i'd have watched, have done nowt all afternoon pah!!!

oh yes we were all there in full technicolour glory! they divided us into groups so we couldn't slip out of the studio unnoticed grrrrr mind you after the bear hug I got from Jamie, am not sure my limbs would have functioned properly anyway lol

You'd have been proud of me Darls, I had all me clothes on!!!! :4:

:doggie:

Thankyou all for telling us about your day it sounds like you had a smashing time
I seen lots of you coming in the studio where they do the auctions and Jamie i thought done a grand job in introduing some of you to us watching at home and keeping the auctions running. We are all looking forward to seeing some pictures of the mottley crew lol
I think Steve said about 80 people turned up and he sounded a bit surprised at that amount of people all wanting to look in his drawers (and cabinets) lol

Jemjimbo gave me a stretchy bead jade bracelet, very sweet of him, he used to have a market stall, but gave it up and thought he would bring things he had left to give away to rocksaholics.

I had a brilliant day, hope they do one again in the summer, it was nice to meet people and see Ivy house. Thanks to all at Rocks.

Cleo

Fab day - caught sight of meself on screen and nearly died of fright!

Lovely to see everyone and put a face to a name - wish I'd been able to meet everyone but not enough time...

Emma and Carol look younger and prettier in reality, and Sarah is so tiny! Barry and Steve look about the same lol! Oh and Jamie is just as fit..!:1:

It's a big Victorian house with bits added on, and there are huge photos of Steve's family in his office...We saw the new gems - lots of chrome diopside -fantastic deep green - colour change andesine, when Tony shone a torch on it, it changed from green to purple! And Songia rubies - deep red and no trace of pink...

Met Anita who is Haydn's mum, and Rachael, and Sarah's mum...Katherine is away on hols...

Also great to see items being worn by other people...Thought I had all the Rocks bling I needed, but seeing some things in reality, has changed my mind...:53::11:

Sounds lovely, glad you've all had such a great time.

Looking forward to more pics. And Angie, nice to see you again, looking lovely as ever! :kiss:

Latest posts

Back