We R Memory Keepers TSV - 01/07/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one, I don't need one

First time for me too, hadn't realised you can access it on the PC until the other day.

I didnt realise you could access Qmobile via the web either? OK stupid question, how do you do it? :confused:

Well if its pink then I have to have one! I love my cropodile, but I agree, this looks a lot easier to use especially if you have dainty hands!

I'd decided I didn't need or want one of these but I'm waivering now. It's PINK!! Help someone talk me down. I can see myself falling for all the hype at midnight but I have the Cropadile so do I really need it?

I'd decided I didn't need or want one of these but I'm waivering now. It's PINK!! Help someone talk me down. I can see myself falling for all the hype at midnight but I have the Cropadile so do I really need it?

Sorry cant help Lesley, I have the crop a dile but think I will have to get the big bit as I struggle to keep the crop a dile steady whilst putting in the eyelets

Where is no comparison between them, the big bite does more, reaches more.
so much more useful (I hope!)

But will you BUY one juzzab?

Well, at this moment in time I don't need one, or want one.

But come tomorrow who knows?

I can't get my head around why you would need a 6" reach for scrapbooking or cardmaking. I just layer up & then adhere where necessary.

Does anyone know if the big bit reaches further than the Cropadile ?

Thanks,

T x

It reaches a lot further than a cropadile Tabatha. I think it has a six inch reach so you can set eyelets in the middle of a 12" x 12" page if you wish. I think that's why a lot of people are tempted and it looks easier to use.

yes it does tabetha

It reaches a lot further than a cropadile Tabatha. I think it has a six inch reach so you can set eyelets in the middle of a 12" x 12" page if you wish. I think that's why a lot of people are tempted and it looks easier to use.

Brilliant, thanks for that. Might have to buy it then. :)

I wasn't that keen on the cropadile as I could never reach the places I wanted to.

T x

I just went on the DoCrafts website and searched for Big Bite as a product and there was a video of it to watch which you may find useful. I think you had to be registered to watch but at least you can get a better look at it.

If I didn't have a Cropadile and wanted to buy one of them I would get the BB but as I have one that is why I'm hesitating.

I changed the payment method on DDs so we could be stuck with both!

How long do Do Crafts take to deliver DD ordered a kit last week and it hasnt arrived yet?

Latest posts

Back