We Wish You A.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Let me be the first to wish everyone a Happy Christmas :tongue:

*ducks flying tomatoes*

Last year QVC started it in June but I notice it's been bumped forward to the middle of May! Fair do's, if you're a dedicated crafter, then it's your thing, but I'm sure it doesn't need 7 months headstart for you to be ready in time? And, out of curiosity, how many crafters will be making and sending cards this year given the huge hike in postage prices?

It has its place, but Christmas in May is the pits. It's as bad as Richard Jackson in December (And January, February, March, April...)

I had a summer job as a student packing Christmas cards throughout July and August in a card factory. All the printing run was done and dusted by the end of May/ mid June. Best holiday job ever: singing along to Careless Whisper at the top of our voices, sorting cards and talking about sex for the entire 10 hour shift with the rest of the women, getting paid for it and having very little chance to spend my earnings. Ah! Good times!

I bet QVC have already had the presenter photos taken for the 2014 QVC calendar, based on the success of last year's issue.:tongue:

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back