Wearing a handbag ??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
The young presenter with a slight brummie accent is on with Evie (who's wearing a dress with one sleeve :ROFLMAO: ) with Radley bags. She said there are several ways to 'wear' this bag. New one on me. After showering in the morning I'll throw on my handbag then. Eh ?

Honestly do they hear themselves. Its either a shoulder that can be a cross body or a grab handle, unless you count a backpack as being a bag. I certainly don't wear a bag , unless I'm caught in a downpour then I'll stick a plastic carrier bag on my head !!!

The young presenter with a slight brummie accent is on with Evie (who's wearing a dress with one sleeve :ROFLMAO: ) with Radley bags. She said there are several ways to 'wear' this bag. New one on me. After showering in the morning I'll throw on my handbag then. Eh ?

Honestly do they hear themselves. Its either a shoulder that can be a cross body or a grab handle, unless you count a backpack as being a bag. I certainly don't wear a bag , unless I'm caught in a downpour then I'll stick a plastic carrier bag on my head !!!
This reminds me of when the Kelly Hoppen BA said that it's such a pleasure to 'dress your bed' with Kelly's duvet sets.

I suppose she could've said "carry" or "use" and I guess a cross body is "worn" across the body. Did she use the word without giving it any thought, or is it another QVC buzzword? "Remember to say "wear", when you're talking about bags, customers need to believe that a bag isn't just something to put stuff in, it's an integral part of an outfit, the colour and the style is as important as the functionality, so with that mindset they'll be inclined to buy more than one - 💰💰💰🤑💳

The big deal on yesterday was actually quite tempting.
Love the silver option.
Need to save up though.

One saying that crops up now is ’tote’.I know there are Tote bags but do ‘I tote my shopping’?Sounds daft to me.Is this another American import like the overused ‘gifting’?

Latest posts

Back