Well done QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yorkshire pud

Registered Shopper
I received a Tianna B dress this morning-the jade one that had been Pick of The Day last month and I was pleased with it, until I tried it on! There was a cut along the front and I wanted it for a wedding this weekend. I rang CS straightaway and spoke to a very helpful operative(Mark) who, when I explained the situation, immediately ordered me another (the last one in my size) and said he would try his best to get it to me on Saturday! I am also getting a label to return it free.

Credit where it's due. Sometimes CS will go that extra mile. Fingers crossed for Saturday YP!

Jude xx

It seems to me it depends which person at QVC CS you speak to as to whether you get a good result or not - why can't they be more consistent in their prize winning customer services department?

Glad you got a good result yorkshire pud and hope the wedding is fabulous!

Ang x

Sometimes you can get a good un, who wants to help, but sometimes they are few and far between. Hope your replacement dress is perfect.

I wonder if it was a return and that is why it had a cut along the front...when someone opened the packaging with scissors? The reviews weren't good for that dress there were a lot of returns. Hope yours arrives perfectly and you enjoy wearing it to the wedding.

I bought that dress-it's gorgeous,very very flattering. Hope you get it in time!

I find their CS to be very hit and miss. Had parcels go missing due to postman leaving them on my doorstep. Anyway to cut a long story short they refused to refund me fir a Veronese necklace that the postman signed for and called me a liar even when I sent proof of my signature. Still no refund given!!

It definitely depends on who you speak to in CS. We've had some cases where QVC have been brilliant and really gone the extra mile and, yet, there have been other times when they've promised results and then sat back and done absolutely nothing.

Hope the wedding is good! :)

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Let us know if it did arrive in time. It will be good to know that someone keeps his/her promises.

Latest posts

Back