Well, that's a first..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

amelia

Registered Shopper
I have just received a letter from QVC to say that an item I bought a while ago (Emjoi micro pedi) is now being sold at a lower price. They have therefore refunded me £2.00!
This is a first for me. Anyone else had this?

Oh I've had that once before with an Aurora bracelet I purchased which a few months later they had as a TSV so they refunded me the £5 difference.

Years ago I brought a pair of earrings which featured as a TSV a few weeks later. They contacted me to tell me they had refunded the difference which really surprised me!

I have just received a letter from QVC to say that an item I bought a while ago (Emjoi micro pedi) is now being sold at a lower price. They have therefore refunded me £2.00!
This is a first for me. Anyone else had this?

And they paid for the letter stamp!

It's odd that they'll go out of their way to do this, which is a good thing for sure, but then quibble over other minor things that then goes and annoys people! Long may it continue though. Some time ago I bought some Flora Mare product in the morning which was featured as a OTO later in the day. I called to ask if I could get the OTO price but they refused!

They have never done that for me and I have shopped with them for years and spent thousands :mysmilie_10: While I am very happy for those who has had money back, I can't help being annoyed that they don't do it for everyone, esp for people like Moth.

Well I had another different first today - QVC *texted* me!!
Why on earth they have done that or why now I've no idea!

It was about the Elemis TSV which is 'ONLY' £58.92p. I don't like elemis and have never ever bought it from QVC anyway?!

Very odd!

It was about the Elemis TSV which is 'ONLY' £58.92p. I don't like elemis and have never ever bought it from QVC anyway?!

Very odd!

Yes I got that... either general new tactic, or specific panic. Let's see at the end of the day.

Very odd!

Wow - I can't think of an easier way for QVC to alienate its core audience than to start sending unsolicited texts about random TSVs. Clearly the work-experience girl in Marketing was at a loose end on Friday afternoon.

Wow - I can't think of an easier way for QVC to alienate its core audience than to start sending unsolicited texts about random TSVs. Clearly the work-experience girl in Marketing was at a loose end on Friday afternoon.

Hmm - good point. I haven't signed up for TSV text alerts.

I know! I got all indignant and thought when did I sign up to this/or even give them my mobile number?! Let alone sending me texts on a brand I've never bought nor have any intentions of so doing...! Cheeky monkeys ;)

Latest posts

Back