Wet and Forget Mould Lichen & Algae Remover Kit TSV 07/02/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You saved me money

I looked at this but there's far too much for my tiny patio (which is green!). It always sells out though so it must work. They would have done better to offer either the large or small size or both but I suppose that would have been too much admin work for different prices. Amazon are selling a similar product called Pro-kleen which is £15.99 and free delivery - it does have a lot of 5 star reviews as well. So I will probably try that although if it doesn't work then I can't send it back, which is where QVC usually win me over but I think over £40 to get this home is quite a lot of money for me.

CC
Many thanks, Candycane. I took your tip and ordered Pro-kleen from Amazon... that's about £25 saved!

Thanks to the person who said on a similar thread a few months ago that a cheaper alternative was available, I got one of similar product, same size as RJ's for £16 inc. postage from Amazon.

pressure washing only looks good for a few days /weeks at most. this is an annual application. my patio looks as if someone has come and buffed it by hand so clean and fresh. when it rains its getting anather scrubbing

I have used this on my patio - I have the stubborn black spot mould and yes it does work very well, but takes quite a long time, as specified in the demos.
I also sprayed half of one slab and the sprayed side is much cleaner even after a year.
Expensive, but it does work.
My mothers going to get some this time.

Latest posts

Back